Progs are SUPER angry about the new trade deal

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

haha.jpg

transporter

There is a 100% chance that you've read nothing about it...isn't there?

I mean the actual "deal"...not just some headline on Fox.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There is a 100% chance that you've read nothing about it...isn't there?

I mean the actual "deal"...not just some headline on Fox.

Good freaking grief - do you have anything else to do besides chase Vraiblonde around the forums and nipping at her heels like an annoying little yappy dog?
Chihuahuateeth3.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Progs are super angry about everything. They go so far as becoming hypocrites and violent, but that doesn’t matter to them as long as they get their way. Their new name should be brats. I am going to work on an acronym. Maybe, y’all can help me out on that. Sad state our country is in. No doubt.

I came up with one...Brazen radicals arguing to setback. Y’all prob can come up with better ones.

And, I include Rinos, too.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, I include Rinos, too.

I will say this again, and repeat it until people stop misusing this term:

THEY are the Republican leadership.
THEY are the Republicans.

If YOU do not agree with their agenda, YOU are the RINO.

The leadership IS the group, not the "in name only".

This is not a knock on you, personally, LL. You merely happened to use the term this particular time. A ton of others on this forum and other social media use it incorrectly as well.

Let's come up with another name for the Republican leadership that has sold the American people a bill of goods with which to line their own pockets and secure their power. Because they are not RINOs.

Hijinx

I will say this again, and repeat it until people stop misusing this term:

THEY are the Republican leadership.
THEY are the Republicans.

If YOU do not agree with their agenda, YOU are the RINO.

The leadership IS the group, not the "in name only".

This is not a knock on you, personally, LL. You merely happened to use the term this particular time. A ton of others on this forum and other social media use it incorrectly as well.

Let's come up with another name for the Republican leadership that has sold the American people a bill of goods with which to line their own pockets and secure their power. Because they are not RINOs.

Any name I might give them would get me barred or it would appear on screen as asterisks.