Whistleblower Exposes Key Player in FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”

Grumpy

I know the typical characters will scoff at the source of the video, so read Sara Carter's article below. It's a complex web of deception in the investigation of Trump. The fix against Trump was in from the beginning:

Freaking Hannity wouldn't let any of his guests(Carter and 2 others) hardly speak when addressing this story last night. He constantly interrupted and talked over them. His show should be moved to 1am instead of 9pm, can't believe I used to like him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Look! Names and everything! Not anonymous sources!

Sara Carter was on Hannity talking about this last night. This needs to get big, but because pretty much everyone in our government is in on it, it won't. You can't expect these people to investigate themselves.

St. John was one of them, therefore I have to believe all the ####bags singing his praises are in on it as well.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Freaking Hannity wouldn't let any of his guests(Carter and 2 others) hardly speak when addressing this story last night. He constantly interrupted and talked over them. His show should be moved to 1am instead of 9pm, can't believe I used to like him.

You don't seem interested in the story, but only to bash Hannity? I'm no fan of Hannity either; but what about the story. Pretty convincing that the whole push against Trump was fabricated and set up early on. What many of us have suspected all along.

Perhaps you could start your own Hannity-bashing thread, because this one isn't about Hannity.

Last edited: