Transperson

GregV814

5 more links today....hey ya know what TP?? with 10 stupid posts you dont get a hotdog or a whoopie cushion....

transporter

5 more links today....hey ya know what TP?? with 10 stupid posts you dont get a hotdog or a whoopie cushion....

My apologies for posting factual information that doesn't conform with the propaganda you need to rationalize voting for a buffoon.

My apologies for posting factual information that is 10-12 grade levels beyond your intellectual capacity.

May I suggest you just read GURPS 10-20 daily posts....they may be more to your liking. Lots of small words, kindergarten level logic and easily debunked tin foil hat conspiracy theories. You would probably also be interested in the child like posts of Kyle, Gilligan, Vrai, littlelady and Hijinx...by comparison they might help you feel better about your shortcomings as a citizen and adult or if not by comparison then by similarity.

Sapidus

My apologies for posting factual information that doesn't conform with the propaganda you need to rationalize voting for a buffoon.

My apologies for posting factual information that is 10-12 grade levels beyond your intellectual capacity.

May I suggest you just read GURPS 10-20 daily posts....they may be more to your liking. Lots of small words, kindergarten level logic and easily debunked tin foil hat conspiracy theories. You would probably also be interested in the child like posts of Kyle, Gilligan, Vrai, littlelady and Hijinx...by comparison they might help you feel better about your shortcomings as a citizen and adult or if not by comparison then by similarity.

Damn GregV814 you got bodied son.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Adult-Tantrum.jpg

:ohwell:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

yeah that is Rich ........ Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

:blahblah:

:diva:

GregV814

well, I rekon I have been slammed....I need my Crayolas and Unicorn wallpaper....how will I survive....

PsyOps

Pixelated

You must be regurgitating blood by now. Please, get that ulcer checked.