National Enquirer chairman to accept Immunity in exchange for information

Sapidus

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Raise your hand if you ever thought of National Enquirer as a legitimate news source.

Anyone?

Sapidus

Raise your hand if you ever thought of National Enquirer as a legitimate news source.

Anyone?

Did you think the bought and paid for over a dozen negative stories about Trump ? Including mistresses and a secret child?

Don't you think that is information the voting public should have had?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Did you think the bought and paid for over a dozen negative stories about Trump ? Including mistresses and a secret child?

I heard :gossip: saying it was Batboy! :yikes:

Sapidus

you idiots are so brainwashed you defend this behavior by a magazine since its pro Trump while crying Fake news at anything you disagree with.

Do you see how easy it was for Trump to manipulate your tiny minds ?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Seems legit! :jet:

alien_in_slammer.png

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
you idiots are so brainwashed you defend this behavior by a magazine since its pro Trump while crying Fake news at anything you disagree with.

Say Sappy...did you see all the stories about Lanny Davis retracting the lies he told about Cohen having something on Trump? You lefties sure are easily attracted by shiny objects and just never let them go. One fake story and false narrative after another... LOL!

Hijinx

You mean like Obama and Hillary manipulated yours?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sappy getting all splodey because he just now realized that National Enquirer is a tabloid and not to be taken as real news.

His mom needs to give him some cocoa and a cookie.

SamSpade

Sappy getting all splodey because he just now realized that National Enquirer is a tabloid and not to be taken as real news.

Well, if I were to ask any random person - name a paper or tabloid famous for publishing gossip and news not to be taken seriously - -

Aside from knee jerk responses from people who will say "Washington Post" or "New York Times" - isn't the National Enquirer sort of synonymous with
ridiculous, amped up crap not to be taken seriously? If it was a question on Family Feud, wouldn't it be the number one choice?

(Admittedly, MY CHOICE would be the Weekly World News, which I subscribed to for years until they stopped printing and went just online.
The difference being that WWN freely admits they make their stuff up - it is SUPPOSED to be funny).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

suddenly personal actions involving sex are important to you Progressives ?

sorry Sugar, Bill Clinton let that horse out of the barn in the 1990s

and NO it would have made NO difference ..... Trump won because He was NOT Hillary

you idiots ....

.... your tiny minds ?

:yay:

winning friends and influencing people I see

Last edited: