Mccain refused to let Manafort run 2008 convention due to Russian Ties

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Jeez.

It's almost like we knew in 2008 what Scum Manafort was but Trump didn't care.

He really does only hire the best people

Lots of people do big business with the Russians. Trump pursued business options there too. Who wouldn't?? Well, not a pauper like you obviously, but who else wouldn't? My company had a bunch of business deals in Russia back in the 90s.

Sapidus

Lots of people do big business with the Russians. Trump pursued business options there too. Who wouldn't?? Well, not a pauper like you obviously, but who else wouldn't? My company had a bunch of business deals in Russia back in the 90s.

You do know Manafort is on his way to jail right? This is a stupid hill to die on even for you

transporter

Kinda helps if you actually read the story.

SamSpade

I adopted a boy from Russia.

Guess that makes ME a Russian spy, too.

How about Bernie? He HONEYMOONED there.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Adult-Tantrum.jpg

:yawn:

This_person

You do know Manafort is on his way to jail right?

A) For what? Be specific.
B) Didn't Obama tell us in 2012 that Russians were not a problem, and that thinking they were was decades-old foreign policy mistakes? Why would anyone care if he was connected to any Russians in 2008 if the problem with Russians was decades over, according to the sitting president just a couple of years later (note, a couple of years is far less than decades)?

Sapidus

A) For what? Be specific.
B) Didn't Obama tell us in 2012 that Russians were not a problem, and that thinking they were was decades-old foreign policy mistakes? Why would anyone care if he was connected to any Russians in 2008 if the problem with Russians was decades over, according to the sitting president just a couple of years later (note, a couple of years is far less than decades)?

Keep making excuses for criminals. It really drives your credibility up.

Jesus you people are dumb and hopeless

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Your stunning ignorance sets the bar, shorty. Go away and make everyone except Sappy, Salmon and Tranny happy.

This_person

I asked two questions, I made no excuses.

What is Manafort convicted of, and what does that have to do with Trump? Why are you worried about Manafort being connected to Russians in 2008 when the sitting president in 2012 told you that being concerned about Russians was a decades-old foreign policy mistake, not an actual concern?

Can you not answer two easy questions?