"Violent people"

transporter

This one is just grand!

In closed-door meeting, Trump told Christian leaders he got rid of a law. He didn't.

Not this part...this is just the typical Trump lie:

In a closed-door meeting with evangelical leaders Monday night, President Donald Trump repeated his debunked claim that he had gotten "rid of" a law forbidding churches and charitable organizations from endorsing political candidates, according to recorded excerpts reviewed by NBC News.

In fact, the law remains on the books, after efforts to kill it in Congress last year failed.

This part is amazing:

If the GOP loses, he said, "they will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people."

Now...I'll type slowly so you folks can follow along...

If the GOP loses...why would freaky left groups like Antifa perpetrate violent acts??? This is either how stupid our President is, how incapable he is of thinking before he speaks, or how stupid he thinks his audience is...or maybe it is all three.

If the GOP loses, the freaky leftist would be happy.

Additionally, why are white nationalists and Nazi's (you know the ones who beat others with sticks, shoot a gun into the crowd and run down others with their cars) "good people" and yet Antifa are violent?? What separates the violence of one group from another in the mind of this man?

Yup, our President sure is a wonder at bringing this country together so we can all move forward.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

If the GOP loses...why would freaky left groups like Antifa perpetrate violent acts???

I'll respond slowly so you can follow along ...

Success in the Mid-Terms will EMBOLDEN thugs like AntiFA to step up their actions, they will interpret WINNING as a positive outcome from THEIR Message

This is either how stupid our President is, how incapable he is of thinking before he speaks, or how stupid he thinks his audience is...or maybe it is all three.

shows how clueless you are, if you cannot understand basic cause and affect.

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

CPUSA

This one is just grand!

In closed-door meeting, Trump told Christian leaders he got rid of a law. He didn't.

Not this part...this is just the typical Trump lie:

This part is amazing:

If the GOP loses...why would freaky left groups like Antifa perpetrate violent acts??? This is either how stupid our President is, how incapable he is of thinking before he speaks, or how stupid he thinks his audience is...or maybe it is all three.

Additionally, why are white nationalists and Nazi's (you know the ones who beat others with sticks, shoot a gun into the crowd and run down others with their cars) "good people" and yet Antifa are violent?? What separates the violence of one group from another in the mind of this man?

Yup, our President sure is a wonder at bringing this country together so we can all move forward.

Then why are so many law abiding Democrats....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!...sorry. I couldn't type that without laughing my azz off...
No wonder why I only see Democrats still violating the Johnson Act.
Hey Brony, remember when the current sitting President was admonished by your losing team for violating the Johnson Act?
How come they believe they can STILL violate that act when promoting their losers?
Maybe Trump should really crack down on those Churches...yank EVERYTHING he possibly can from their ungrateful, criminal behinds...

Hijinx

I believe there may be violence if liberals win in 2018.
First they will try to impeach trump, then they will try raise taxes. then they will try to replace all of the crazy Presidential Orders that obama used to slow business.

I don't believe this is supposition, they are actually running it as a platform.
Liberals will be trying to tear down more statues and crosses and Conservatives who already have a bellyful of their BS will try to stop it.

I don't believe it will come from one side or the other, but liberals have already proven their susceptibility toward violence.
They may be met with the same.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'll respond slowly so you can follow along ...

Success in the Mid-Terms will EMBOLDEN thugs like AntiFA to step up their actions, they will interpret WINNING as a positive outcome from THEIR Message

AND that Trump is still in office, and he will still have millions of supporters. With their new-found emboldenment they will up the violence to shut down all Trump supporters. Their work isn't done until their enemy is destroyed.