Nice 'do, man...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Boyer-William.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

On August 3, 2018, Deputy R. Shrawder was dispatched to the area of Weis markets – Lusby for a male running into traffic. Cpl. Morgan arrived on the scene and located the subject matching the description given. William Boyer (32) was identified by his driver’s license. Cpl. Morgan detained the subject due to a sharp blade protruding from his pocket. Two pairs of scissors and a pocketknife were located in Mr. Boyer’s pocket. Upon removing Mr. Boyer’s ID from his wallet, CDS was discovered as well as additional CDS and a smoking device in another pocket of his pants. Calvert Communications advised Mr. Boyer had active warrants from out of state as well. Mr. Boyer was transported to the Calvert County Detention Center and charged with CDS Possession- Not Marijuana (Suboxone), CDS Possession – Not Marijuana (Zubsolv) and possession of paraphernalia.

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/438635/calvert-county-sheriffs-office-arrests-8-29-2018/

RodRugg

Wow! This is amazing! I think this is the guy that my uncle Stanley worked with at Gobbledog.com. He used to carpool with that guy and said he always wore a vest like at the dentist to protect him from microwaves being unleashed by the government and and by aliens and by microwaves. My uncle said he was a crazy about stuff like that but he was always ready to go and never complained about being too hot or too cold. When the internet failed and that company got shut down he was the only one who cried and said he was gonna kill himself and everybody else. My uncle said everybody was shocked because they thought he really hated his job. I can't wait to tell my uncle that he's still alive and that he still wears that crazy hat.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wow! This is amazing! I think this is the guy that my uncle Stanley worked with at Gobbledog.com. He used to carpool with that guy and said he always wore a vest like at the dentist to protect him from microwaves being unleashed by the government and and by aliens and by microwaves. My uncle said he was a crazy about stuff like that but he was always ready to go and never complained about being too hot or too cold. When the internet failed and that company got shut down he was the only one who cried and said he was gonna kill himself and everybody else. My uncle said everybody was shocked because they thought he really hated his job. I can't wait to tell my uncle that he's still alive and that he still wears that crazy hat.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who needs ears to hold onto!?! :jet:

:jet: :killingme