New Oreo Flavors

My goto is the white cream double-stuffs. I remove one cookie from each and make a quad-stuff.

I love the chocolate double-stuffs, but can't stop myself from eating an entire package in a sitting. With a quart of milk.

I have no desire to try the wasabi or hot sauce versions.

black dog

Free America
My goto is the white cream double-stuffs. I remove one cookie from each and make a quad-stuff.

I love the chocolate double-stuffs, but can't stop myself from eating an entire package in a sitting. With a quart of milk.

Mega Stuffs White Cream are the shizzle, double or triple up and a qt of milk..

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oreo is the name of my rescue lab/greyhound mix that died 5 years ago at age 14. She was black with a white crest on her chest, and could run like the wind. Miss you, sweet dog.

As, far as the cookie, I like the original. Which is funny because the other dog we rescued that same day (Akita/shepherd mix), we named Cookie. Another wonderful dog that died too soon. Oreo Cookie. Perfect!

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I rarely eat Oreos, because there is no such thing as eating only one or two. :ohwell: I love me some hot wings, but I could never ever eat hot wing Oreos. :barf:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And here I thought these were going to be the next big thing for Oreos...

hqdefault.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... but can't stop myself from eating an entire package in a sitting. With a quart of milk.

I'd not like to see the affect from an entire pack of Hot Sauce Oreos