Wow...

GregV814

So, isn’t it irritating that people have adopted the term “so” when answering a question or beginning a dialog???
So, like, I was in like Jerry’s for lunch. John Lennon’s number 9 dream was on my phone. So, like the cashier called my order number that happened to be order 9. As she called out number 9 and repeated it I found it a weird coincidence..... so......

MiddleGround

3894309945_721a4de48c.jpg

hitchicken

Needs fixin...

Yeah, me again... thread's right. Quote bubble... needs adjusting:fixed:

So... she's back...:bonk:

Attachments

• dogdirt4.jpg
    dogdirt4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 575

GregV814

So, like nothing really, just random stuff like you know?? But I did find it weird that the cashier in Jerry’s called my order number (9) as Iwadlistening to number 9 dream by John Lennon...

hitchicken

So, like nothing really, just random stuff like you know?? But I did find it weird that the cashier in Jerry’s called my order number (9) as Iwadlistening to number 9 dream by John Lennon...

Wow! So did you realize you were the number 9 post on this threat? Wow!

DEEKAYPEE8569

So, like I was like so irritated, so, like so.
Every.....other.....word. Cannot stand that!

Another one for me is "Dude." "Dude!' "NO WAY DUDE!" "Aw, Dude, you have to see this, Dude." I met one of these types in Nashville of all places. Every other word was "DUUUDE!" I chimed in with the occasional "NO WAY!" Eventually the message was received, because the "DUDE"'s became less frequent.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Every.....other.....word. Cannot stand that!

Another one for me is "Dude." "Dude!' "NO WAY DUDE!" "Aw, Dude, you have to see this, Dude." I met one of these types in Nashville of all places. Every other word was "DUUUDE!" I chimed in with the occasional "NO WAY!" Eventually the message was received, because the "DUDE"'s became less frequent.

Growing up in California, Dude was part of our language.

'Dude' is one of the few words that can take on multiple meanings, both as a noun and a verb, by simply changing the inflection.

black dog

Free America
'Dude' is one of the few words that can take on multiple meanings, both as a noun and a verb, by simply changing the inflection.

There is a few out there,
In modern usage, the term "####" and its derivatives (such as "####er" and "####ing") can be used as a noun, a verb, an adjective, an interjection or an adverb.