Sports bar?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Not the best and not the worst. Check it out you may like it. Everyone has differing opinions in what is best. You don't know anything for sure until you actually perceive it yourself.:wink:

K

KaZamm1061

Just a heads up for those who dont know. herdiamonds is SHARON from Damons. The Bartender.. I told her tocheck the site out and well here she is

Crate

Bass (Player)
newbie notes

KaZamm1061 said:
Just a heads up for those who dont know. herdiamonds is SHARON from Damons. The Bartender.. I told her tocheck the site out and well here she is
Sounds as if herdiamonds has yet to been to Damonds...just a observation!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
KaZamm1061 said:

So she's just trolling for customers, huh?

D

dmc854

KaZamm1061 said:

Sharon, Tim's sister??? That one?

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
pvineswinger said:
last sunday... :boo:
and the "cable" kept cutting out in the middle of the dang game...out for a few secs- then back on...out for a few secs...back on...
REALLY annoying.

fttrsbeerwench

Perhaps herdiamonds didn't want that info shared..Ever think of that???

I like the trivia game at Damon's but I haven't been there in ages..It's fun to go with like four of five other people, but not on a date.....

I liek to sit at the bar, they have a nice bar.

SmallTown

Football season!
BuddyLee said:
What's in that Slick?
I've seen different variations, but this I believe is the more "standard" one

Tequila
Rum
Vodka
Gin
Sour mix
Blue Curacao
splash of 7UP

I've seen it made without the tequila as well. Sometimes they leave out the gin and use a different type of rum.

janey83

Twenty Something
fttrsbeerwench said:
Perhaps herdiamonds didn't want that info shared..Ever think of that???

I like the trivia game at Damon's but I haven't been there in ages..It's fun to go with like four of five other people, but not on a date.....

I liek to sit at the bar, they have a nice bar.

true, it's fun to go and play trivia and have a good time, although I had a great first date there when we sat in the other section :yay: