Callaway, Mexican Restaurant

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It just opened today, is called Tacos Hacienda Mexican Grill, and is near Weis Market. The address is 20975 Point Lookout Road, Callaway, MD 20620, and phone number is (240) 237-7104.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It just opened today, is called Tacos Hacienda Mexican Grill, and is near Weis Market. The address is 20975 Point Lookout Road, Callaway, MD 20620, and phone number is (240) 237-7104.

Go eat there and write a review.

Bonehead

Stopped by and got a menu. To me it looks pretty much the same as any other pseudo mexican place but some of the items looked interesting. The menu they gave me was full color slick paper 11 x 17 !! Kinda expensive for just opening. I will try it soon for sure maybe after swimming laps tomorrow.

Bonehead

Had lunch there today, the place was busy but service was very good and the food a cut above the other local Mex places like Plaza Azteca and way better than Salsas in my opinion. Only complaint was loud friggin Mex music but they did turn it down when we asked them to. They are an off shoot from the other location on 235 way south of the base.

Bonehead

I don't think it is unreasonable to want the ability to have a conversation without shouting over loud music.

I wonder why you feel compelled to drop a stinking turd of a comment in every thread that you visit.

Must be related to your #### bag personality.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Had lunch there today, the place was busy but service was very good and the food a cut above the other local Mex places like Plaza Azteca and way better than Salsas in my opinion. Only complaint was loud friggin Mex music but they did turn it down when we asked them to. They are an off shoot from the other location on 235 way south of the base.

I'll have to try it. We got spoiled with good Mexican in Florida and Texas.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Had lunch there today, the place was busy but service was very good and the food a cut above the other local Mex places like Plaza Azteca and way better than Salsas in my opinion.

Phew! Good eatery news for a change. They must not have seen you coming far enough in advance? :whistle:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Did they fix the sewage smell yet?

stgislander

PREMO Member

Do they make the guac at the table like at Hacienda Los Guayabos (235 south of the base)?