So what's everyone doing for the holiday weekend?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Let's see. Finish power washing the house. Spending time on the phone in the middle of the night trying to bail out our Taiwanese customer. Oh, and probably checking out the new Mexican restaurant in Callaway. :barf:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ormond Beach! :diva:

Eating out and visiting with FH's folks. We like to walk on the beach by their condo, and we do at least once a day, sometimes 2. Hoping to possibly get in a game or 2 of mini golf, and kayaking if the weather holds out. Maybe the boardwalk at Daytona or the big flea market if his mom is up to it. No real schedule.

(Even the drive down is a respite for us, since we have uninterrupted time without Thing1. :lol: )

TPD

the poor dad
Let's see. Finish power washing the house. Spending time on the phone in the middle of the night trying to bail out our Taiwanese customer. Oh, and probably checking out the new Mexican restaurant in Callaway. :barf:

I have not heard good things about it. The Mexican restaurant that is. Or for that matter the Taiwanese as well...

terbear1225

sitting on my a$$ trying to recover from the first (part) week of school for me and the kiddos.

But really; cleaning house, doing laundry and freezer meal packaging to get us ready for the start of all the outside of school activities after labor day.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Running back and forth to the island club all weekend, starting at 1000 this morning. ..it's my kids and friends annual "Best Weekend Evah" event out there. Gotta show up to the island with, and cook, two bushels of crabs tomorrow. Need to get daughter #1 up to speed on how to cook a pair of roasts in the Green Egg for part of their Sunday fixins'

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Taking our new RV to a campground beside King's Dominion and visiting the park as much as our season pass will allow.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Off today, working tomorrow, waiting for a ceiling repair estimate on Sunday, mowing the yard on Monday.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Going to DoWhat's GoKartOrama's grand opening.
Hey Buddy, thanks for stopping by the opening.
So far we have only had to call the ambulance 8 times.
Some of these people are just cra cra when they get behind the wheel.

glhs837

Power with Control
Dealing with what appears to be catastrophic failure of the 3 ton heat pump that cools two thirds of the house. Good news is that the one third that's on it's own system is the "master floor" where hey wife and I have our suite:) Til the BIL gets here Tuesday, time to deploy the three portable units, two on the main floor and one in the basement. They are holding the house at a dry 76. Which will work for now. Expect the BIL will be able to top it off and get it limping along til we can replace it at this point. Given it was installed in 2001, it certainly owes no one anything.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dealing with what appears to be catastrophic failure of the 3 ton heat pump that cools two thirds of the house..

Good grief...is everything equipped with a "critical need detector" these days???

Our new home is set up that way...a dedicated system for three zones on the "living" floor and a totally separate system for the second floor with the guest rooms, craft room etc... It's just the two of us, so..