Remember That Guy Who Stole A Teen's 'MAGA' Hat? He Just Got Some Bad News.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Kino Jimenez was indicted Wednesday on a charge of theft of person, which is a state jail felony. He was located in Universal City in July by San Antonio police robbery task force detectives who took him into custody on an arrest warrant," reports My San Antonio.

In July, footage of Jimenez's assault of 16-year-old Hunter Richard was posted online and quickly went viral. The footage went so viral, in fact, that the oldest Trump son, Donald Jr., publicly commented on the despicable harassment and arranged for Richard to receive a new "MAGA" hat signed by President Trump.

"F*** the president. You ain’t supporting s***, n****," screamed Jimenez, seen snatching Richard's MAGA hat and throwing a large drink in the teen's face. "B**** a** motherf***er!"

The show of strength continued, "This is gonna go great in my f***ing fireplace, b****!"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3533...ens-maga-hat-he-just-got-amanda-prestigiacomo

Salmon

"Kino Jimenez was indicted Wednesday on a charge of theft of person, which is a state jail felony. He was located in Universal City in July by San Antonio police robbery task force detectives who took him into custody on an arrest warrant," reports My San Antonio.

In July, footage of Jimenez's assault of 16-year-old Hunter Richard was posted online and quickly went viral. The footage went so viral, in fact, that the oldest Trump son, Donald Jr., publicly commented on the despicable harassment and arranged for Richard to receive a new "MAGA" hat signed by President Trump.

"F*** the president. You ain’t supporting s***, n****," screamed Jimenez, seen snatching Richard's MAGA hat and throwing a large drink in the teen's face. "B**** a** motherf***er!"

The show of strength continued, "This is gonna go great in my f***ing fireplace, b****!"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3533...ens-maga-hat-he-just-got-amanda-prestigiacomo

#overkill

glhs837

Power with Control
#overkill

#messagetonotassaultpeopleoverpolitics

#disagreementwithoutviolence

#dontbeaviolnetjackasstowardsteensnotbotheringyou

Face, this guy is a jackass bully. Would he have done the same to grown men? No, because he's a weakass bully.

black dog

Free America
Excuse me, I am not talking about myself. Read this and you will better understand the societal impact.

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/report6.html
How about we discuss what criminals cost society at large?
Going to Prison should hurt, it should be full of hard labor 6 days a week for 14 hours a day.. Prison rape is at the bottom of my " Care Abouts " in life.
Don't break the law, you wouldn't go to prison and end up with an angry red butthole that's the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.
Easy Peasy....

glhs837

Power with Control
How about we discuss what criminals cost society at large?
Going to Prison should hurt, it should be full of hard labor 6 days a week for 14 hours a day.. Prison rape is at the bottom of my " Care Abouts " in life.
Don't break the law, you wouldn't go to prison and end up with an angry red butthole that's the size of the Lincoln Tunnel.
Easy Peasy....

Ne'er do well male relative, wifes side, not a bad guy, not violent, just ends up in stupid situations he should know better than get into, he's on his second trip through county. First was 9 months for helping a girl get her stuff back from the ex-boyfriends place. Amazingly, the state viewed that as theft :) After that he ends up working property managment, meaning evictions and "trashouts" which led to working "maint" on foreclosed houses. Bossman says "remove that AC unit and take to this other house. That led to charges of copper theft. In any case, he's back in, but during his year out, he mentioned that St Marys lockup was like daycare for adults.

black dog

Free America
Ne'er do well male relative, wifes side, not a bad guy, not violent, just ends up in stupid situations he should know better than get into, he's on his second trip through county. First was 9 months for helping a girl get her stuff back from the ex-boyfriends place. Amazingly, the state viewed that as theft :) After that he ends up working property managment, meaning evictions and "trashouts" which led to working "maint" on foreclosed houses. Bossman says "remove that AC unit and take to this other house. That led to charges of copper theft. In any case, he's back in, but during his year out, he mentioned that St Marys lockup was like daycare for adults.

It's silly to let that labor force just sit in cells all day doing nothing. Lots of grass to mow, trash to pickup, weeds to pull, ditches to clean, walls to paint, county vehicles to wash and hundreds of other jobs non violent inmates can do for the publie good.
My bestie has a step brother that tends to spend about half of every years incarcerated in Calvert or PG county for failure to pay child support. He's like 30-40 grand behind..
He could care less also about being in jail.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's silly to let that labor force just sit in cells all day doing nothing. Lots of grass to mow, trash to pickup, weeds to pull, ditches to clean, walls to paint, county vehicles to wash and hundreds of other jobs non violent inmates can do for the publie good.
My bestie has a step brother that tends to spend about half of every years incarcerated in Calvert or PG county for failure to pay child support. He's like 30-40 grand behind..
He could care less also about being in jail.

You can tell your life sucks hard when jail is a treat.