LB James had to adjust to white people

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Some people have it rough. Good thing he could bounce a basket ball. Otherwise he'd still be in the hood.

NBA super LeBron James revealed Tuesday on his HBO talk show “The Shop” he was uncomfortable when he had to adjust to being around white people when he first entered high school.

He said upon entering school, he didn’t have any desire of talking to any of his white classmates as he was there to play basketball.
“When I first went to the 9th grade in high school, I was on some ‘I’m not f------ with white people,’” James said. “I was so institutionalized growing up in the 'hood it was like, ‘They don’t f--- with us, they don’t want us to succeed.’”

up yours

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's an ass. The only reason he's not slinging drugs in some ghetto is because white people love black guys who can play a sport. I see he's adjusting to those white people just fine.

black dog

Free America
It's interesting that LeBron did I have any issues taking paychecks and bonus's from the white guys who owned the ball teams he played for. But now it ####in white...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, here we are now; a year later. Even, Geraldo thinks he is a jerk. Pun intended.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
PeKing James should have paid attention is school, instead of being there just to play b ball.