Couldn't Happen to a Nice Progressive Actor

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wheaton has long been a leading SJW voice, often supporting the practice of "de-platforming," or denying a voice to people on social media who hold "controversial" views — that is, people who aren't sufficiently progressive enough, or dare to disagree with the progressive mainstream.

He left Twitter as part of the "#DeactiDay" protest, where prominent left-leaning "verified accounts" deleted their own accounts on the social network, in order to force Twitter's administration to boot InfoWars host Alex Jones (Jones is still, apparently, on Twitter).

[clip]

'I found a harsh reality that I’m still trying to process," Wheaton wrote. "[T]housands of people who don’t know me, who have never interacted with me, who internalized a series of lies about me, who were never willing to give me a chance. I was harassed from the minute I made my account, and though I expected the “shut up wesley”s and “go #### yourself”s to taper off after a day or so, it never did."

“I don’t deserve to be treated so terribly by so many random people, so I’m not going to put myself in a place where I am subjected to it all day long,” he continued. “Please do your best to be kind, and make an effort to make the world less terrible.”

Actor Wil Wheaton Driven Off Social Media By Fellow Social Justice Warriors

:yay:

Welcome to the REAL World where your progressive buddies shout EVERYONE down they do not agree with

I tolerated Wils Politics at one point to watch several YouTube Channels he was involved in.
when Politics started invading the Videos I unsubscribed, I want to be entertained, NOT Lectured

transporter

I tolerated Wils Politics at one point to watch several YouTube Channels he was involved in.
when Politics started invading the Videos I unsubscribed, I want to be entertained, NOT Lectured

You don't want to be lectured?? Come on comrade...all you do is read and post from propaganda sites!

ALL is do is lecture.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You don't want to be lectured?? Come on comrade...all you do is read and post from propaganda sites!

ALL is do is lecture.

DlY_AFRU4AASJFB.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You don't want to be lectured??

you miserable twit, do you NOT understand the POINT between watching a VIDEO about Board Games and engaging in Political Discussion here ?
Of Course you don't To Progressives ANY and ALL Platforms are viable for lecturing the underclass

Come on comrade ...

you still do not understand how ignorant this makes you look

all you do is read and post from propaganda sites!

NO I spend MOST of my time playing video games, it only takes a few min a day to piss you off

ALL is do is lecture.

:killingme

do you post s h i t like this with a straight face ?
Pot Meet Kettle - All YOU do is post Anti Trump Screed all day

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and OPINION

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
you miserable twit, do you NOT understand the POINT between watching a VIDEO about Board Games and engaging in Political Discussion here ?
Of Course you don't To Progressives ANY and ALL Platforms are viable for lecturing the underclass

you still do not understand how ignorant this makes you look

NO I spend MOST of my time playing video games, it only takes a few min a day to piss you off

:killingme

do you post s h i t like this with a straight face ?
Pot Meet Kettle - All YOU do is post Anti Trump Screed all day

:tantrum

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and OPINION

Nothing like stroking the crotch of the local flasher to make him go away, GURPS.