Media TOTALLY Has Trump Now After AP’s Seventh-Hand Report

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Associated Press seems to have pushed the limits in an article published Friday morning. Here’s the lede:

A senior Justice Department lawyer says a former British spy told him at a breakfast meeting two years ago that Russian intelligence believed it had Donald Trump “over a barrel,” according to multiple people familiar with the encounter.

So, sources say a DOJ lawyer said a former British spy told him that Russian intelligence told him it had the president “over a barrel” during the 2016 elections. Got that? The AP’s tweet wasn’t any clearer, stating: “BREAKING: Sources reveal senior Justice Department lawyer's interview with lawmakers: He said former British spy told him Russian intelligence believed it had Donald Trump 'over a barrel' during the 2016 campaign.”

I count five-times removed from the original source, but it was pointed out to me on Twitter that it is even more removed than that. We have the “Russian intelligence,” Christopher Steele (former British spy), Bruce Ohr (Former DOJ official), DOJ lawyers, lawmakers, “sources,” and the Associated Press.

The Federalist’s Sean Davis summed it up best:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1035561030561288192[/TWITTER]

Hijinx

The Associated Press seems to have pushed the limits in an article published Friday morning. Here’s the lede:

A senior Justice Department lawyer says a former British spy told him at a breakfast meeting two years ago that Russian intelligence believed it had Donald Trump “over a barrel,” according to multiple people familiar with the encounter.

So, sources say a DOJ lawyer said a former British spy told him that Russian intelligence told him it had the president “over a barrel” during the 2016 elections. Got that? The AP’s tweet wasn’t any clearer, stating: “BREAKING: Sources reveal senior Justice Department lawyer's interview with lawmakers: He said former British spy told him Russian intelligence believed it had Donald Trump 'over a barrel' during the 2016 campaign.”

I count five-times removed from the original source, but it was pointed out to me on Twitter that it is even more removed than that. We have the “Russian intelligence,” Christopher Steele (former British spy), Bruce Ohr (Former DOJ official), DOJ lawyers, lawmakers, “sources,” and the Associated Press.

The Federalist’s Sean Davis summed it up best:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1035561030561288192[/TWITTER]

It isn't the first time Trump haters have thought they had Trump over a barrel.
But he always seems to get off that barrel
He usually make fools of those who hate him when he does it.

transporter

I posted the original AP article last week.

It took comrade GURPS and his propagandist site a few days to figure out a way to spin this...should have been easier to do given that they omitted the material fact.

The article references Bruce Ohr's testimony before Congress.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Good to know we have another Political section. I guess the first one is getting too boring :sarcasm:

FORUM_POLICE.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And don't you forget it :yay:

I see you got a new pic to upload. You have been thinking about me haven't you? You took the time to get that new pic for little ole' me?

My studio apartment in your tiny nugget is getting bigger and bigger! Careful though... transporter will start getting jealous. :lmao:

Go forth and patrol, my son. Keep the forums safe for everyone.