Omarosa reportedly taped 'nearly every conversation'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Omarosa Manigault-Newman, the former communications director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and "Apprentice" contestant, taped "nearly every conversation she had while working at the White House," Axios reported Monday.

A source with who watched Manigault-Newman make her tapes told Axios that she used her personal phone to note her conversations with staffers, including ones with "all of the Trumps." The source said Manigault-Newman carried two phones, one government issued and her personal cell, and nearly always had her personal phone on "record mode."

According to the report, Manigault-Newman would regularly put conversations on speaker and use her personal phone to record them. Before meetings, she would often set her phone's recording function and tuck the device into her pocket or small purse.

https://www.businessinsider.com/oma...ersation-on-her-cell-phone-white-house-2018-9

limblips

PREMO Member
A personal cell phone in classified spaces, where have we heard that before? Investigate, charge if violations found, try, convict, sentence.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A personal cell phone in classified spaces, where have we heard that before? Investigate, charge if violations found, try, convict, sentence.

It's finally being taken seriously in agencies across the board.

Where I work they sweep the space for signals of all type several times a week. :yay:

I expect permanent sensors will be installed shortly.

However, Just like when Clinton came to power, it only takes one Demonrat administration to undo it all.

Last edited:
It's finally being taken seriously in agencies across the board.

Where I work they sweep the space for signals of all type several times a week. :yay:

I expect permanent sensors will be installed shortly.

However, Just like when Clinton came to power, it only takes one Demonrat administration to undo it all.
I'm seeing it too... finally. I was appalled when so many talking heads were trying to explain away why what she did was no big deal. But was livid when I heard so many that have to take yearly refresher training courses in order to keep their clearance try to explain away what she (collectively with those she hired) did.

I still don't know why she isn't jailed for having classified material and violating security protocols.

I can't even begin to imagine what would happen to any of us if we brought a recording device into a closed area, and then openly admitted having used it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm seeing it too... finally. I was appalled when so many talking heads were trying to explain away why what she did was no big deal. But was livid when I heard so many that have to take yearly refresher training courses in order to keep their clearance try to explain away what she (collectively with those she hired) did.

I'm hoping Mattis, Pompeo and Haspel will force a clean up of the Leftist fifth column within our federal agencies.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Be ready for an October surprise.

I'm astounded there isn't a law forbidding this in the White House.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm sure they have an entire shotgun blast of #### their hopes are pinned on.

No doubt. Of course Trump tends to feed them like slop to pigs. Funny thing is, Trump is like a magician: "Look over here, while I perform my slight of hand over there." Just about everything he does serves as a distraction to get the press in a frenzy about.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
No doubt. Of course Trump tends to feed them like slop to pigs. Funny thing is, Trump is like a magician: "Look over here, while I perform my slight of hand over there." Just about everything he does serves as a distraction to get the press in a frenzy about.

trump-tweet-g.jpg

limblips

PREMO Member
Be ready for an October surprise.

I'm astounded there isn't a law forbidding this in the White House.

She recorded, by her own admission, in the White House Situation Room which is a SCIF. From Wikipaedia; "SCIFs can be either permanent or temporary, and can set up in official government buildings (such as the Situation Room in the White House)." She clearly violated security regulations so why is she not being charged? Maybe because if she is charged the people will also call for charges against hrc! Even Trump is hesitant to open that box.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

As noted earlier. "Trump uses the Twitterverse like a laser pointer, and the press is the cat."

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
She recorded, by her own admission, in the White House Situation Room which is a SCIF. From Wikipaedia; "SCIFs can be either permanent or temporary, and can set up in official government buildings (such as the Situation Room in the White House)." She clearly violated security regulations so why is she not being charged? Maybe because if she is charged the people will also call for charges against hrc! Even Trump is hesitant to open that box.

If she's arrested and charged, she become the Democrat BLM poster child for the mid-term election. Nothing should be done until after the mid-term but before the new Congress convenes.

If she's arrested and charged, she become the Democrat BLM poster child for the mid-term election. Nothing should be done until after the mid-term but before the new Congress convenes.
I've noticed this is the stand the Dems are trying to take... not seeing Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary, etc. on an open mic or in the headlines much at all these days. They've gotten very, very quiet.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I still don't know why she isn't jailed for having classified material and violating security protocols.

I can't even begin to imagine what would happen to any of us if we brought a recording device into a closed area, and then openly admitted having used it.

THAT!!.., jeez...we'd have been locked up for years!