Hollywood Cut Out The Flag, So Let’s Cut Out Hollywood

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You sometimes wonder what they are thinking when they spit in the faces of the people they expect to give them dough. What was the thought process that led to them flying the rocket that was First Man right into the ground? You take a movie about an amazing American achievement – we landed on the moon! – with a trailer that makes people say “Wow!” and you somehow manage to make it so no Normal American will ever go see it. It’s actually amazing. When it comes to marketing to Americans who don’t live next to a coast, these limo liberals seem to have the San Francisco Midas touch – everything they lay their hands upon turns to feces.

[clip]

Of course, when Normal Americans caught wind of this grift, it went poorly. Really poorly. People who would have bought tickets would now rather lick a bus station bathroom floor. I saw the trailer. I thought it looked really good. I was actually going to see the movie. I was going to take hard earned bucks out of my dead cow wallet and hand them over to Hollywood in order to watch their film.

Now? Not a chance.

Why? Because I refuse to be disrespected by these clowns. It won’t happen. If you diss my flag, you diss me, and that is unacceptable – meaning I will not accept it. You feeling me too, NFL?

And millions of other Normal Americans agree. As my upcoming book Militant Normals: How Regular Americans Are Rebelling Against the Elite to Reclaim Our Democracy explains, we’re tired of being scammed, lectured, and condescended to by a class of betters who are many things, but “better” is not one of them.

The Hollywood crisis PR people spun into action as soon as it became clear that their target audience realized who Hollywood was targeting for disrespect.

“Oh, you people misunderstand what we meant. When we intentionally downplayed the uniquely American essence of this historic accomplishment, we did it out of patriotism somehow, because…uh…look, a squirrel! Hey, Neil Armstrong’s kids want you to see it! That’s something, right? We cool?

Last edited:

Hijinx

You sometimes wonder what they are thinking when they spit in the faces of the people they expect to give them dough. What was the thought process that led to them flying the rocket that was First Man right into the ground? You take a movie about an amazing American achievement – we landed on the moon! – with a trailer that makes people say “Wow!” and you somehow manage to make it so no Normal American will ever go see it. It’s actually amazing. When it comes to marketing to Americans who don’t live next to a coast, these limo liberals seem to have the San Francisco Midas touch – everything they lay their hands upon turns to feces.

[clip]

Of course, when Normal Americans caught wind of this grift, it went poorly. Really poorly. People who would have bought tickets would now rather lick a bus station bathroom floor. I saw the trailer. I thought it looked really good. I was actually going to see the movie. I was going to take hard earned bucks out of my dead cow wallet and hand them over to Hollywood in order to watch their film.

Now? Not a chance.

Why? Because I refuse to be disrespected by these clowns. It won’t happen. If you diss my flag, you diss me, and that is unacceptable – meaning I will not accept it. You feeling me too, NFL?

And millions of other Normal Americans agree. As my upcoming book Militant Normals: How Regular Americans Are Rebelling Against the Elite to Reclaim Our Democracy explains, we’re tired of being scammed, lectured, and condescended to by a class of betters who are many things, but “better” is not one of them.

The Hollywood crisis PR people spun into action as soon as it became clear that their target audience realized who Hollywood was targeting for disrespect.

“Oh, you people misunderstand what we meant. When we intentionally downplayed the uniquely American essence of this historic accomplishment, we did it out of patriotism somehow, because…uh…look, a squirrel! Hey, Neil Armstrong’s kids want you to see it! That’s something, right? We cool?

More money I saved by not going to the movies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I largely cut them out years ago. It's hard to watch a movie and separate the character with the actor, when the actor has been so vehemently and publicly anti-American and insulting. We were watching some movie a few nights ago with Robert DeNiro - he was an old guy intern for Anne Hathaway - and it was impossible to see him as anything other than a drugged up hate and profanity spewing thug. Every word his character spoke, I kept hearing filth and hate.

I can't hear Madonna's music anymore without remembering that she wanted to blow up the White House.

These people have ceased being entertaining to me because I can't see them as anything other than hate-filled morons. That's their most visible role and now they're typecast.