Monica Still Haunted By Bill

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Recently in an interview with NBC News, former President Clinton was rather irate when he was asked if he ever apologized to you personally," news anchor Yonit Levi said. "Do you still expect that apology, the personal apology?"

"I’m so sorry, I’m not going to be able to do this," Lewinsky replied as she stood up and walked off stage.

Behind the stage, Levi could be heard saying, "Sorry Monica, I didn’t think it was insulting."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35390/watch-monica-lewinsky-storms-stage-after-bill-ryan-saavedra

Midnightrider

"Recently in an interview with NBC News, former President Clinton was rather irate when he was asked if he ever apologized to you personally," news anchor Yonit Levi said. "Do you still expect that apology, the personal apology?"

"I’m so sorry, I’m not going to be able to do this," Lewinsky replied as she stood up and walked off stage.

Behind the stage, Levi could be heard saying, "Sorry Monica, I didn’t think it was insulting."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35390/watch-monica-lewinsky-storms-stage-after-bill-ryan-saavedra

From what is being reported, questions about clinton were expressly forbidden by prior agreement. Why wouldn’t she just leave if the interviewer is going to start off by violating their agreement?

Hijinx

From what is being reported, questions about clinton were expressly forbidden by prior agreement. Why wouldn’t she just leave if the interviewer is going to start off by violating their agreement?

Why would anyone agree to have a discussion with Monica and not ask about Clinton.?
Sounds silly. It's the only thing in her life she has done that would make a discussion worthwhile.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why would anyone agree to have a discussion with Monica and not ask about Clinton.?
Sounds silly. It's the only thing in her life she has done that would make a discussion worthwhile.

Well, really. That's the single thing that makes her notable and worth interviewing. What did she think they were going to talk about?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well, really. That's the single thing that makes her notable and worth interviewing. What did she think they were going to talk about?

Advancements in Dry Cleaning... Cigar Reviews... The results of her 23 and Me test kit for fabric

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
hillhead.jpg

This_person

She had just given a speech about the pound-me-too movement, as I understand it. So, she could be asked about sexual harassment and assault. Just leave the name off.

:lol: