Commuter bus in the ditch this moring on route 5

pbotz

Must have just happened this morning about 5:40 am just after billingsley road and route 5 headed towards Waldorf. One of the somd commuter buses was in the ditch about 40 feet down towards the right side and a bunch of cars around parked near. Cant seem to find any info on this yet. There were a bunch of emergency vehicles there and many more heading that way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

MiddleGround

I thought Middleground was the SOMD Traffic Investigator?

Nah. I don't spend NEARLY enough time on here to invest that much. You must be thinking of Gilligan. He racks up the hours on here. I am sure he could dedicate the needed time to do the reporting.

Oh wait.. you are talking about traffic. I thought you mean solar panels, wind farms, guns, useless yard junk, or whatever transporter has to say :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
do YOU have a de Tomaso Pantera in YOUR Garage ?

do you even know what that is ?

He probably lumps that in with my Harleys, my Donzi 16, the TR3, etc etc as "useless yard junk". He's a jealous and very insecure child...and it shows. ;-)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I thought Middleground was the SOMD Traffic Investigator?

That and Forum Police.....he's a busy little fella. FORUM_POLICE.jpg

MiddleGround

do YOU have a de Tomaso Pantera in YOUR Garage ?

do you even know what that is ?

Are you cut-n-pasting ALL of your replies now? :doh:

I get that you feel the need to come to your friend's aid however, as important as you THINK you are, you might want to sit this one out :yay:

MiddleGround

He probably lumps that in with my Harleys, my Donzi 16, the TR3, etc etc as "useless yard junk". He's a jealous and very insecure child...and it shows. ;-)

That and Forum Police.....he's a busy little fella. View attachment 124620

You are a good little pet aren't you? Showing up whenever your name is called. :lmao:

Did you get those ear plugs yet? That whistle is starting to effect my stay in your tiny nugget.