Jimmy's Famous Seafood in Baltimore

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PETA is trying to kill the steamed crab market (as if) and normally they make grown men weep with their bully tactics and social media attacks.

But not Jimmy's.

https://twitter.com/JimmysSeafood

Whoever runs that account is the King of Shade :notworthy: Jimmy's couldn't pay for that kind of advertising.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If people had struck back like this 35 years ago we wouldn't be in this leftist bat####-crazy storm now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If people had struck back like this 35 years ago we wouldn't be in this leftist bat####-crazy storm now.

I've thought a lot about that.

When you have the media and celebrities and educators and pretty much every aspect of pop culture steering you incrementally, you don't even realize it's happening. That's how manipulation works, and they played the long game. This is all stuff that we've been thinking for decades but didn't dare say because then the bots jump down your throat. Along came Trump, and says out loud everything we've been thinking.

The bots whine that he's "emboldened" us, and they're right. They're used to us cowering before their tirades and attacks, and we're not doing that anymore, which is why they're having such a #### fit. Trump is the right President at the right time. As in, just in time.

transporter

I've thought a lot about that.

When you have the media and celebrities and educators and pretty much every aspect of pop culture steering you incrementally, you don't even realize it's happening. That's how manipulation works, and they played the long game. This is all stuff that we've been thinking for decades but didn't dare say because then the bots jump down your throat. Along came Trump, and says out loud everything we've been thinking.

The bots whine that he's "emboldened" us, and they're right. They're used to us cowering before their tirades and attacks, and we're not doing that anymore, which is why they're having such a #### fit. Trump is the right President at the right time. As in, just in time.

Trump IS a buffoon. He IS inept. He IS unfit for office.

It really is that simple. Trump is quite clearly NOT the right President at the right time. IF he was, he would have made some effort, ANY effort to bring this country together after the election. He made none. If he was, he wouldn't have to lie about everything.

Internally, the United States of America is a weaker, more divided country because of Trump.

Internationally, the world is now passing us by because of Trump. Trump has abdicated the US's hard won leadership role. He has alienated us from our allies and emboldened our enemies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

TrumpNow.jpg

CPUSA

It really is that simple. Trump is quite clearly NOT the right President at the right time. IF he was, he would have made some effort, ANY effort to bring this country together after the election. He made none. If he was, he wouldn't have to lie about everything.

Internally, the United States of America is a weaker, more divided country because of Trump.

Internationally, the world is now passing us by because of Trump. Trump has abdicated the US's hard won leadership role. He has alienated us from our allies and emboldened our enemies.

WTF are you harping about?
You do realize, nobody...NOBODY listens to you.
We pity you, we view you like a monkey in a cage...there for our amusement
But most of all, we would all gladly fund your lobotomy...
Now STFU and fade away like Obammy & Killary did...

kerf

Since you think it's so bad here since Trump was ELECTED President, maybe you should join the celebtards who said they would leave the country if Trump was ELECTED as President.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Since you think it's so bad here since Trump was ELECTED President, maybe you should join the celebtards who said they would leave the country if Trump was ELECTED as President.

They won't do that because they couldn't get away with spitting on the nation that took them in.

Kinnakeet

Clearly the LSD is still in your system or you are still using to make a statement like that dry out and then you will see that bama is the one you are talking about:patriot::patriot:MAGA!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
we view you like a monkey in a cage...

Can't say monkey anymore. The memo came out last week. This week's banned word has yet to be announced. Right now Brett is trending towards the top.

mdff21

Transporter

I guess you are going to vote for Ben Jealous for Governor. free health care for everyone is his agenda

SamSpade

IF he was, he would have made some effort, ANY effort to bring this country together after the election.

Just think how lucky we were to elect his predecessor -- bringing EVERYONE together - we were never so UNITED as a nation as we were the years he was President......

Ok, I just spit out my drink, laughing....

kerf

I apologize for my earlier comments, transporter. I thought you were serious.

I now realize that you were being merely feces-tious.