Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Brickyard 400

calvcopf

It's almost time for the most overrated NASCAR race of the Year!

Kyle Busch win
Kurt Busch
Ryan Blaney
Kevin Harvick
Martin Truex Jr.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I don't know jack about racing. Growing up the Daytona 500 & the Indy 500 seemed to be the marquee races. With the Indy race using the formula 1 cars. Is that still true today?

black dog

Free America
I don't know jack about racing. Growing up the Daytona 500 & the Indy 500 seemed to be the marquee races. With the Indy race using the formula 1 cars. Is that still true today?

Out here, Absolutely Yes.. It's blacked out on TV except 2016 when every ticket was sold for 65 years. You want to watch it without delay.. You're gonna pay...
The month of May is big money to the Holman's...

homedepot20

Next Sunday , 16 September , is Las Vegas beginning of the Elimination Rounds !!!!! We have in past years for a ( 5 ) FIVE point bonus, PICKED the NASCAR Champion . Start thinking about your pick . I'll make a separate thread next week for the picks.......

Mine to no one Surprise will be KYLE BUSCH :cartwheel

calvcopf

Next Sunday , 16 September , is Las Vegas beginning of the Elimination Rounds !!!!! We have in past years for a ( 5 ) FIVE point bonus, PICKED the NASCAR Champion . Start thinking about your pick . I'll make a separate thread next week for the picks.......

Mine to no one Surprise will be KYLE BUSCH :cartwheel

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Looks like they changed the race start time, the rain in central Indiana should be over in about an hour from now. The race should run...

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Indianapolis
OldHillCrestGuy 91+1=92
Monello 80+2=82 ( Darlington Picks)
Calvcopf 79+1=80
Stgislander 76+2=78
HomeDepot20 73+2=75