Emirates plane carrying sick passengers lands at JFK airport

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
At least 10 people were taken to the hospital Wednesday after an Emirates Airline plane from Dubai landed in New York City with about 100 passengers and crewmembers reported feeling ill, officials said.

Officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities arrived at John F. Kennedy airport around 9 a.m. shortly before Emirates Flight 203 landed with about 521 people on board. The plane was quarantined for authorities to evaluate the situation.

Emirates Airline said about 10 passengers reported feeling ill.

Eric Phillips, spokesman for New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said those 10 people were taken to the hospital, with a few others being treated at the airport.

The CDC later clarified that 100 passengers, including some crewmembers on the flight, complained of feeling sick, including some who reported having a cough and a fever.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/0...sengers-lands-at-jfk-airport-reports-say.html

mAlice

professional daydreamer
At least 10 people were taken to the hospital Wednesday after an Emirates Airline plane from Dubai landed in New York City with about 100 passengers and crewmembers reported feeling ill, officials said.

Officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities arrived at John F. Kennedy airport around 9 a.m. shortly before Emirates Flight 203 landed with about 521 people on board. The plane was quarantined for authorities to evaluate the situation.

Emirates Airline said about 10 passengers reported feeling ill.

Eric Phillips, spokesman for New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said those 10 people were taken to the hospital, with a few others being treated at the airport.

The CDC later clarified that 100 passengers, including some crewmembers on the flight, complained of feeling sick, including some who reported having a cough and a fever.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/0...sengers-lands-at-jfk-airport-reports-say.html

Guess they didn't get their vaccines :ohwell:

GregV814

In times past, a diseased animal would be catapulted over a castle wall to infect andkill the residents....is this the 21 century version??? a bunch of Muslims with small pox or something???

This_person

In times past, a diseased animal would be catapulted over a castle wall to infect andkill the residents....is this the 21 century version??? a bunch of Muslims with small pox or something???

Sounds a lot like the new "Jack Ryan" series on Amazon, just in reality.

Edit: Recall, Tom Clancy flew a plane into the Capitol to kill many politicians a LONG time before 9/11/01.

Hijinx

Sounds a lot like the new "Jack Ryan" series on Amazon, just in reality.

Edit: Recall, Tom Clancy flew a plane into the Capitol to kill many politicians a LONG time before 9/11/01.

Damned Halal food they served at the in flight meal

This_person

one can only hope

For the life of me, I can't think of the name of the book OR the author (not like me), but there was a really good book out there where a bunch of Patriots (ex-special forces folks) start killing politicians who are impeding the Constitution. They start with the completely fictionalized and not-specifically tied to any real person Speaker and Majority Leader, sending letters to the top government officials that no one is safe until they start passing and repealing laws to return the government to following the Constitution.

When I remember the name of that book, I'll send you a link. Very well conceived. If I remember correctly, the ring-leader is a sitting Congressman who is very wealthy and does not need/want his job. He votes his conscience, and the Whip is always saying, "we're not going to support your re-election" and his response is "I'm not running for re-election."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For the life of me, I can't think of the name of the book OR the author (not like me), but there was a really good book out there where a bunch of Patriots (ex-special forces folks) start killing politicians who are impeding the Constitution.

Molon Labe

After a decade of retaking their stolen freedoms, the people of Wyoming (many of them newcomers) are forced to finally confront their jealous masters in the U.S. Government. Can a lone, courageous state successfully resist federal tyranny, or has the Bill of Rights been reduced to a myth? Can an allegedly free people act free, or is our liberty just a 4th of July farce?
These issues weigh heavily on the shoulders of Governor James Wayne Preston, a decorated Desert Storm Marine hero pilot. Elected in 2014 on the Laissez-Faire Party ticket, he enjoys nearly full support of the legislature to return Wyoming to a long-lost era of liberty. But how far can he and the people of his state go before Washington, D.C. feels compelled to act? Will Wyoming's free and independent course reach actual secession? Will President Melvin Connor suppress the maverick Western state with federal troops? Will anybody come to Wyoming's aid?
Molon Labe! is a fictional account of a real-world blueprint for a free state initiative focused on Wyoming. If enough freedom-loving individuals will relocate there under a useful pattern, they can "liberate" the Cowboy State on many levels. In Wyoming we could truly enjoy our rights of gun ownership, privacy, schooling, health and diet, unrestricted travel, and property. Boston shows us how it actually can be done!

This_person

Molon Labe

After a decade of retaking their stolen freedoms, the people of Wyoming (many of them newcomers) are forced to finally confront their jealous masters in the U.S. Government. Can a lone, courageous state successfully resist federal tyranny, or has the Bill of Rights been reduced to a myth? Can an allegedly free people act free, or is our liberty just a 4th of July farce?
These issues weigh heavily on the shoulders of Governor James Wayne Preston, a decorated Desert Storm Marine hero pilot. Elected in 2014 on the Laissez-Faire Party ticket, he enjoys nearly full support of the legislature to return Wyoming to a long-lost era of liberty. But how far can he and the people of his state go before Washington, D.C. feels compelled to act? Will Wyoming's free and independent course reach actual secession? Will President Melvin Connor suppress the maverick Western state with federal troops? Will anybody come to Wyoming's aid?
Molon Labe! is a fictional account of a real-world blueprint for a free state initiative focused on Wyoming. If enough freedom-loving individuals will relocate there under a useful pattern, they can "liberate" the Cowboy State on many levels. In Wyoming we could truly enjoy our rights of gun ownership, privacy, schooling, health and diet, unrestricted travel, and property. Boston shows us how it actually can be done!

Obviously different book, but I'll likely pick it up now. :cheers: Thank you!