What's Happening Near Aldi's in California?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tractor trailer crashed into pole between VFW and the furniture place and caught fire.

Otter told me it was a malfunction in the cart quarter dispenser mechanism resulting in a coin free-for-all... :mad:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Cable guy from Atlantic was putzing around the Hardware Department in Lowe's late this afternoon waiting for the call to start working on the break.

Last edited:

SugarBear47

Not much of a joking matter to lose power on a hot steamy day. Smeco restored power within 45 mins. Seven bucket trucks working on 7 poles to repair damage. Cable and internet finally restored at 1am this morning. Many residents and business was effected in miles of this accident.

edreedisgod20

Internet was still down where I'm at in WW as of a couple hours ago. Not Atlantic BB's fault this happened and I'm sure repairing fiber is a complicated process, but we're now over 15 hours from when they put out a Tweet they were starting work on it. SMECO by comparison was done within a few hours...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Internet was still down where I'm at in WW as of a couple hours ago. Not Atlantic BB's fault this happened and I'm sure repairing fiber is a complicated process, but we're now over 15 hours from when they put out a Tweet they were starting work on it. SMECO by comparison was done within a few hours...

About 10 minutes ago, the VFW posted they still do not have internet and Atlantic Broadband is in the area still working on the problem.

Bonehead

Went by Aldi's today there was a crew still working on debris from the truck fire it appeared.