FaStop near the circle in southern Calvert.....

GregV814

I stopped for a drink and something to eat. One of the employees, an older non Caucasian male cooking chicken was boasting rather loudly that he is a “cop killer” quote, “ I see em I kill em”.... This was no delinquent juvenile. He wouldn’t shut up. The assumed manager, a non African woman with white hair seemed unphased. Good PR Mr. Gott!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I stopped for a drink and something to eat. One of the employees, an older non Caucasian male cooking chicken was boasting rather loudly that he is a “cop killer” quote, “ I see em I kill em”.... This was no delinquent juvenile. He wouldn’t shut up. The assumed manager, a non African woman with white hair seemed unphased. Good PR Mr. Gott!

Did he spit in your food?

SugarBear47

There is no Fastop near a circle in southern Calvert. There's a fastrop on Rousby hall road, nowhere near a circle. There's a fastop at Solomons, nowhere near a circle.

black dog

Free America
There is no Fastop near a circle in southern Calvert. There's a fastrop on Rousby hall road, nowhere near a circle. There's a fastop at Solomons, nowhere near a circle.

What do you call the intersection on Calvert Beach Rd and 725? With a fast stop just north it and Johnny's Administration building north of that?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What do you call the intersection on Calvert Beach Rd and 725? With a fast stop just north it and Johnny's Administration building north of that?

Yup. That would be St. Leonard. At Calvert Beach Rd and H.G. Trueman Rd. Right across the street from the bar.

RodRugg

One time my grandma eated at this place and she saw the cooker touching his feet while he was cooking and sticking utensils down his pants to scratch his private areas. She was so disgusted she could hardly finish her dinner and she didn't take home any leftovers. When she got home she wrote a letter to the newspaper to warn people about eating there. After the newspaper didn't use her letter she went back there and climbed on the roof and wrote "touches his feet and spoons his privates" on the sign after "Mr. Shrimp." While she was getting arrested, she told the cops about it and they said she didn't have to worry because she would never get to come back there again. She prayed and meditated on Leviticus every day until that place closed and now she knows the whole thing by heart!

Hannibal

If I may ...

Yup. That would be St. Leonard. At Calvert Beach Rd and H.G. Trueman Rd. Right across the street from the bar.

I rented down the road from there when building our new home. Stopped by that place most mornings on my way to work. Seems like a meth factory / hangout. Heard the bar was decent but never visited.