I don't know how you all stand your traffic

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's absurd that it takes 40 minutes to drive 5 miles on 235. When I returned at 6:30 there was still a line of bumper to bumper cars all the way to Gate 2.

And you people who block the ####ing box so that people can't move once they get a green light because your fat ass is in the middle of the intersection: stick your head in an oven and die, you selfish pigs. There needs to be a law against that - like other places have - and a cop stationed to ticket your dumb asses until you figure it out. I couldn't believe how many times I sat through multiple lights today because so many idiots were blocking the intersection. One or two, sure - people are stupid. But I personally experienced 5 or 6 stupid pigs just in one trip from the hotel to MOD pizza. That's as many as I see in a whole year normally.

I don't know how you all do that commute without murders happening every day.

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, it's not normally that bad. The few times I have to do it though, it is pretty painful. But today, like every day, I cruise out Gate 3, where I might take 1:30 to get onto 235 south, then it's non-stop to the Prk Hall-Rt 5 intersection, then straight to the driveway, no stops..... :)

frequentflier

happy to be living
It's absurd that it takes 40 minutes to drive 5 miles on 235. When I returned at 6:30 there was still a line of bumper to bumper cars all the way to Gate 2.

And you people who block the ####ing box so that people can't move once they get a green light because your fat ass is in the middle of the intersection: stick your head in an oven and die, you selfish pigs. There needs to be a law against that - like other places have - and a cop stationed to ticket your dumb asses until you figure it out. I couldn't believe how many times I sat through multiple lights today because so many idiots were blocking the intersection. One or two, sure - people are stupid. But I personally experienced 5 or 6 stupid pigs just in one trip from the hotel to MOD pizza. That's as many as I see in a whole year normally.

I don't know how you all do that commute without murders happening every day.

We stayed open late for a guy that was stuck on 235 that needed dog food. He said it was pretty bad tonight. Once he got on 4, it was clear sailing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Today's mess was compliments of a truck that took down some power pole and power lines NB just past VFW at 10am this morning. Take a look at my FaceBook play-by-play. :tantrum

:lmao:

Well, I'm sure this evening's rush was worse than normal, being the first day back to work for just about everyone after the holiday and vacations, etc.... Full house.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, I'm sure this evening's rush was worse than normal, being the first day back to work for just about everyone after the holiday and vacations, etc.... Full house.

First day back today? I went back yesterday. You retired dude's forget what day of the week it is! :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I left work around 4:15 and headed south on 235 from Airport Road to Chancellor's Run Road. Traffic was FUBAR then with tons of cars for several miles trying to go northbound while funneling from 3 lanes to 1 with the added bonus of lots of rubbernecking. I just thanked my stars I didn't have to go that way. :lol:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
As I was driving home southbound a little after 6 from Lowe's, passed by an accident being cleared on the northbound side of 3 Notch at Chancellor's run.

What color are your shoes? That will be really telling if you can't remember that! :lol:

I'm looking at them now.... kinda pink. With a bunch of little things sticking out front. Gnarly looking.

Oh wait.... that's my feet. Not wearing shoes.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It took m an extra few seconds to make my 150' commute yesterday because I stopped to pet a cat.

It took m an extra few seconds to make my 150' commute yesterday because I stopped to pet a cat.

That's 140 feet further than mine. Ok, 120. I made a side trip to the kitchen to start coffee.

This commuting so early is tough. :yawn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It wouldn't be so bad if people would simply use basic driving etiquette and pay attention to what the hell they're doing. How does a freaking tractor trailer take out power lines?? Why is there no law against blocking the box??? Get off your freaking phone!!!

:banghead:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Try making that run at rush hour strapped in the back of an ambulance from Lexington Park to St. Mary's hospital. No body pays attention or makes room for the lights and sirens.