Feinstein Tries To Nail Kavanaugh On Guns, Completely Fails

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feinstein continued by claiming that "assault weapons are not in common use."

Kavanaugh responded by noting that "semiautomatic handguns and semiautomatic rifles are widely possessed in the United States" and that "there are millions and millions and millions of semiautomatic rifles that are possessed."

"You’re saying the numbers determine common use?" Feinstein replied. "Common use is an activity. It’s not common storage or possession, it’s use. So what you said is that these weapons are commonly used. They’re not."

"They're widely possessed in the United States, senator," Kavanaugh replied. "And they are, they are used and possessed."

WATCH: Feinstein Tries To Nail Kavanaugh On Guns, Completely Fails

:killingme

nice attempt to split hairs

Hijinx

Another senile old tool that can no longer engage in coherent discussion...

You have to look at this with Feinstein and the liberal mindset in mind.
Feinstein and the liberals all believe that Semi-auto weapons are made for school shooting and murders.
If you are not using your semi-auto weapon to kill or shoot up a school, then it is not in use.

Get it?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You have to look at this with Feinstein and the liberal mindset in mind.
Feinstein and the liberals all believe that Semi-auto weapons are made for school shooting and murders.
If you are not using your semi-auto weapon to kill or shoot up a school, then it is not in use.

Get it?

I had to wonder where she even came up with such a flawed proposition in the first place? If that old fool really thinks I don't "use" my semi-automatic rifles and shotguns just as often as any other firearm I own, she's a complete moron. In fact, I probably use those more than the rest of them.

Hijinx

I had to wonder where she even came up with such a flawed proposition in the first place? If that old fool really thinks I don't "use" my semi-automatic rifles and shotguns just as often as any other firearm I own, she's a complete moron. In fact, I probably use those more than the rest of them.

Yes: You probably do, but you forget my point.
Feinstein believes that your rifle is for killing kids and slaughtering Americans in the streets.

If you are not doing this you are not using it right.

black dog

Free America
Feinstein believes that your rifle is for killing kids and slaughtering Americans in the streets.

She's silly, That's what a revolver is for..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Maybe I need some kinda training I have not received yet? :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They fight every single reasonable gun control legislation that comes down the pike.

Actually..no. They fight the nonsensical ones that would have no effect other than to further restrict the natural rights of law-abiding gun owners. The establishment of the NICS, on the other hand, developed and supported by NRA. :yay:

Salmon

Actually..no. They fight the nonsensical ones that would have no effect other than to further restrict the natural rights of law-abiding gun owners. The establishment of the NICS, on the other hand, developed and supported by NRA. :yay:

So you want no regulations on guns?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why do NRA nuts support mass killings? Their logic escapes me.

Nice Strawman ... have you quit beating you wife

They fight every single reasonable gun control legislation that comes down the pike.

:lmao:

NOTHING Reasonable has been proposed let alone would have stopped ANY mass Shootings in the last 25 yrs

So you want no regulations on guns?

:yay:

that would be perfect

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

They do indeed fight every attempt to violate the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. :yay:

Its great having an organization that does that.