Liberals Turn On Ocasio-Cortez Over Linda Sarsour Tweet

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Commie Tsunami

(Thanks, Kyle!)

Just when you think they're a lost cause, real liberals step up to the plate and shut down the wackos. :yay:

Hijinx

Any woman who calls herself a feminist and follows this crazed Muslim woman is out of her mind.
Do feminist women really want to commit to having to wear a Hijab?
Do they really want Sharia law?

How can any woman with a brain commit to what this woman stands for. Female slavery.
It's insanity.
They are following a woman who would be arrested and stoned to death in her own country, but comes to this country and spreads her bile.
She speaks out openly against things wrong with her religion, yet she hasn't the courage to get rid of her slave collar.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Any woman who calls herself a feminist and follows this crazed Muslim woman is out of her mind.
Do feminist women really want to commit to having to wear a Hijab?
Do they really want Sharia law?

How can any woman with a brain commit to what this woman stands for. Female slavery.
It's insanity.
They are following a woman who would be arrested and stoned to death in her own country, but comes to this country and spreads her bile.
She speaks out openly against things wrong with her religion, yet she hasn't the courage to get rid of her slave collar.

It would be more helpful if she gathered her disciples and convinced them to accompany her to her former ####hole home so they can see genuine oppression of women. :yay:

It wouldn't be hard to get a fund me page started for their plane tickets.

Hijinx

It would be more helpful if she gathered her disciples and convinced them to accompany her to her former ####hole home so they can see genuine oppression of women. :yay:

It wouldn't be hard to get a fund me page started for their plane tickets.

She wants to wear her slave collar scarf and shove her Muslim slavery of women in this country and liberal women think she is a leader?
Must be some kind of Martian-Vulcan mine meld or simply total and complete insanity for a feminist to follow her.

I spent a little more tin on her background and found that Although she claims to be Palestinian-American she was born and raised in New York City.
I don't know if she has ever been to the Middle east, but she didn't come from there.
So sending her and her followers back to the sh1t hole she came from would be to send them back to New york.
Definitely a sh1t hole but not the Middle east.

Her Arab upbringing came directly from her parents who sold her off to an arranged marriage where she had two children.
But she knows little of the real suffering a Muslim women from Palestine.
She speaks for freedom for women ,but she wears that rag around her head as the slave she is and chooses to be.

American feminists will follow anyone who is in agreement to allow them to kill their unborn and cry about equal rights, when they already have more equal rights than any other women in the world, and most men