Illuminati and Hollywood

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm reading this book by Mark Dice, who apparently is a well-known conspiracy theorist, although I'd never heard of him before last night.

It's fairly easy to dismiss Dice as a crackpot, but he makes a number of interesting points that are worth considering. Entertainers *do* entice us with the prurient, profane, and violent. It's hard to find movies and TV shows that are G-rated anymore. Family entertainment used to be just that - directed at adults AND children - but most of the performers these days, I wouldn't have let my kids listen to that crap.

I'm only a couple chapters into it, but Dice seems to be making the case that all this trash is a specific plan to destroy our culture and our values, and make us hate each other. It's hard to argue with that when you look at an Eminem or a Jay-Z or a Madonna. There's nothing positive coming out of these people. Kid's movies are always the biggest box office earners, so you'd think Hollywood would make more of them instead of R-rated crapfests that lose money.

I don't believe in Satan, just like I don't believe in God, so I don't believe one or the other rewards you for worship; but I do think that there are human forces at work steering us toward New World Order globalism - we can see them ourselves every day. There is no reason at all to embrace illegal immigration, or allow violent criminals to roam our streets, or encourage drug use, or glamorize teen sex. None of that has any positive value for everyday Americans and our society, and yet that is what is being promoted and labeled as "compassion" and "diversity". And if you don't agree, you will be ridiculed and bullied into submission.

I'm pretty sure most of us see it; you'd have to be pretty blind to miss it.

Anyway, interesting book. :yay:

Want to see 'conditioning'... watch the very first episode of NETFLIX'S "Explained". Then go look at the list of the rest of the 'topics'. It doesn't get any more blatant than that series.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Want to see 'conditioning'... watch the very first episode of NETFLIX'S "Explained". Then go look at the list of the rest of the 'topics'. It doesn't get any more blatant than that series.

Never heard of it, but I'll check it out. :yay:

I just finished Fannie Flagg's "The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion", a lot of which takes place during WWII. The descriptions of the war effort and American patriotism back then got me thinking about how different it is today, which is how I ended up with the Mark Dice book. Yes, black people and women were treated like crap and then some back then, and I don't think anyone is sorry we've evolved from that, but there's no reason why we also had to lose our sense of decency and community and patriotism.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm reading this book by Mark Dice, who apparently is a well-known conspiracy theorist, although I'd never heard of him before last night.

It's fairly easy to dismiss Dice as a crackpot, but he makes a number of interesting points that are worth considering. Entertainers *do* entice us with the prurient, profane, and violent. It's hard to find movies and TV shows that are G-rated anymore. Family entertainment used to be just that - directed at adults AND children - but most of the performers these days, I wouldn't have let my kids listen to that crap.

I'm only a couple chapters into it, but Dice seems to be making the case that all this trash is a specific plan to destroy our culture and our values, and make us hate each other. It's hard to argue with that when you look at an Eminem or a Jay-Z or a Madonna. There's nothing positive coming out of these people. Kid's movies are always the biggest box office earners, so you'd think Hollywood would make more of them instead of R-rated crapfests that lose money.

I don't believe in Satan, just like I don't believe in God, so I don't believe one or the other rewards you for worship; but I do think that there are human forces at work steering us toward New World Order globalism - we can see them ourselves every day. There is no reason at all to embrace illegal immigration, or allow violent criminals to roam our streets, or encourage drug use, or glamorize teen sex. None of that has any positive value for everyday Americans and our society, and yet that is what is being promoted and labeled as "compassion" and "diversity". And if you don't agree, you will be ridiculed and bullied into submission.

Can't wait for TP's well thought out, well articulated response. I believe it'll start out "you ####ing idiots will believe anything the righties put into print....."

Grumpy

Can't wait for TP's well thought out, well articulated response. I believe it'll start out "you ####ing idiots will believe anything the righties put into print....."

You forgot to include its favorite word...ignoratti

PsyOps

Pixelated

When you couple this with the dumbing-down of our kids in our schools, producing a bunch of empty minds unable to think for themselves, you're created generations of people that are easily influenced by the bilge that comes out of Hollywood AND video games.