Obama Trashes Millions Of Americans : Gives A Speech Reminding Americans Of Why Trump Elected

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Former President Barack Obama slammed tens of millions of Americans during his speech on Friday, claiming that they were paranoid, divisive, and resentful.

"Neither party has been exclusively responsible for us going backwards instead of forwards," Obama said. "But I have to say this because sometimes we hear a plague on both your houses."

"But over the past few decades, the politics of division and resentment and paranoia has unfortunately found a home in the Republican party," Obama continued. "This Congress has championed the unwinding of campaign finance laws to give billionaires outside influence over our politics."

Obama continued by claiming that the Trump administration has "systematically attacked voting rights to make it harder for young people and minorities and the poor to vote," without offering any evidence to validate his claim.

WATCH: Obama Trashes Millions Of Americans As Paranoid, Divisive, Resentful

Former President Barack Obama attacked President Donald Trump on Friday in an attempt to help the Democrats in the 2018 midterms, smirking as he suggested that Trump has not done anything to condemn "Nazis."

"We’re supposed to stand up to bullies," Obama said. "Not follow them. We’re supposed to stand up to discrimination, and we’re sure as heck supposed to stand up clearly and unequivocally to Nazi sympathizers."

"How hard can that be? Saying that Nazis are bad," Obama continued.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1038118276491042817[/TWITTER]

WATCH: Obama Uses 'Nazis' To Attack Trump. Ambassador Grenell Wrecks Him.

Obama began by laying out the idea that America exists without a ruling class:

The point Washington made, the point that is essential to American democracy, is that in a government of and by and for the people, there should be no permanent ruling class. There are only citizens, who through their elected and temporary representatives, determine our course and determine our character.

This, coming from Obama, is rich. This is the president who declared he would rule with pen and phone, whose 2012 DNC proclaimed that government is the only thing we all share, who expanded executive authority to draconian new heights. But according to Obama, Trump is the big problem.

This is a common theme from Obama: everything was great until Trump. Obama explained that America has “operated under some common assumptions about who we are and what we stand for.” He simply suggested that big government liberalism was the founding ideology, and that we all agreed on it (we didn’t). He said that we all agreed on foreign policy (we didn’t). He suggested we all agree on the “collective responsibility” for health care and the need for heavy environmental regulation and government hiring programs (we don’t).

But Obama ignored all the real disunity to suggest that Trump is to blame for everything wrong with the country:

I’m here today because this is one of those pivotal moments when every one of us as citizens of the United States need to determine just who it is that we are. Just what it is that we stand for. And as a fellow citizen — not as an ex-president, but as a fellow citizen — I’m here to deliver a simple message, and that is that you need to vote because our democracy depends on it.

[clip]

Again, the gaslighting runs strong in Obama. Obama suggests he’s for a better politics, but everyone who disagrees with him is “fearful of change.” Politicians who oppose him are corrupt – but not Obama, who would never want to keep us “divided” or “angry.” Not Obama, who called his opponents “bitter clingers” and whose hand-chosen successor labeled her opponents “deplorables.”

Obama Returns, Gives A Speech Reminding Americans Of Why Trump Is President

Former President Barack Obama pontificated during his speech attacking President Donald Trump on Friday, saying that America should not "wait for a savior," and America does not "need a Messiah."

"And speaking as a Democrat, that’s when the Democratic party has always made the biggest difference in the lives of the American people," Obama said. "When we led with conviction and principle and bold new ideas. The antidote to a government controlled by a powerful few, a government that divides is a government by the organized, energized, inclusive many."

"You cannot sit back and wait for a savior," Obama continued. "You can’t opt out because you don’t feel sufficiently inspired by this or that particular candidate. We don’t need a messiah. All we need are decent, honest, hard-working people who are accountable and who have America’s best interests at heart."

OBAMA: 'Do Not Wait For A Savior, America Doesn't Need A Messiah'

But :

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/05/us/politics/05text-obama.html
Feb 5, 2008 - The following is a transcript of Senator Barack Obama's speech to supporters after the Feb. 5 nominating ... But there is one thing on this February night that we donot need the final results to know. ... AsI've said before, she was a friend before this campaign. She'll .... We are the ones we've been waiting for.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I watched some of this last night.

leave it to the Democrats to trot out the ####### who "fundamentally" ####ed up race relations, promoted violation of law and order and wiped out any remaining integrity in government in only eight years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1038130980823883776[/TWITTER]

Boom Head Shot

stgislander

PREMO Member
"But over the past few decades, the politics of division and resentment and paranoia has unfortunately found a home in the Republican party,"

He's good or delusional. He could say that with a straight face.

transporter

Way to go comrade GURPS...4 dailywire propaganda pieces!!

Keep sowing the division comrade. You have a captive audience of tin foil hat folks on here.

Never ceases to amaze how uneducated the lot of you are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Keep sowing the division comrade. You have a captive audience of tin foil hat folks on here.

See what I mean?

GregV814

So, TP, are denying that the former president was somewhat divisive? Are you proffering he was unifying, a true patriot seeking to uphold the United States best interests???

Salmon

I miss the days of Obama.:( Imagine how much more he could have accomplished if not for racist Republicans in Congress.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I miss the days of Obama.:( Imagine how much more he could have accomplished if not for racist Republicans in Congress.

Are you for real? My suggestion is that you get in touch with reality.

I am in my 60’s, and grew up in the 60’s. That is when the crap really started. I will go to my grave fighting a government takeover. And, yes, that is what the leapfrog, lobotomized, so called Americans are trying to do, now. Like you. Over my dead body. :patriot:

Obama, and his unproud wife are trash. Period.

Last edited:

GregV814

Look, TP and Salmon are just immature confrontational little shallow folks that thrive on emotions...Just like the 2nd grade kid with no friends...

BOP

Former President Barack Obama slammed tens of millions of Americans during his speech on Friday, claiming that they were paranoid, divisive, and resentful.

Still on his world-wide "Trash America" crusade, I see.

BOP

One for every occasion.

barackblowupdoll.jpg hillzblowupdoll.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You can be sure Tranny, Sappy and MR already wore out the first two they bought.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Do You have a CLUE how ignorant this makes you look ?

Keep sowing the division

Obama is the One Sowing Decision ...... weren't you just bitching about Trump and Twitter / Speeches

Do You have a CLUE how ignorant this makes you look ?

You have a captive audience of tin foil hat folks on here.

Still Winning Friends and Influencing People .....

Ah Yes, the Dismissive Handwav'em from our betters ..... *Begone Peasant*