Hurricane Florence gains strength; Carolinas, Mid-Atlantic states prepare

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Government officials from the Carolinas to the Mid-Atlantic on Monday were preparing for a possible direct strike from Hurricane Florence later in the week, as the Category 2 storm continues to gain strength over the Atlantic, 625 miles southeast of Bermuda.

The National Hurricane Center warned a hurricane hunter plane found the storm strengthening quickly.

The Miami-based center said in its 5 a.m. ET advisory that Florence was moving west northwest at 9 mph. An increase in forward speed is expected over the next couple of days.

Its maximum sustained winds are at 105 mph. Drawing energy from the warm water, the now Category 2 storm could be a fearsome Category 4 with winds of 130 mph or more by Tuesday. Florence is expected to remain an extremely dangerous major hurricane through Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/1...as-mid-atlantic-states-prepare-for-surge.html

nutz

Government officials from the Carolinas to the Mid-Atlantic on Monday were preparing for a possible direct strike from Hurricane Florence later in the week, as the Category 2 storm continues to gain strength over the Atlantic, 625 miles southeast of Bermuda.

The National Hurricane Center warned a hurricane hunter plane found the storm strengthening quickly.

The Miami-based center said in its 5 a.m. ET advisory that Florence was moving west northwest at 9 mph. An increase in forward speed is expected over the next couple of days.

Its maximum sustained winds are at 105 mph. Drawing energy from the warm water, the now Category 2 storm could be a fearsome Category 4 with winds of 130 mph or more by Tuesday. Florence is expected to remain an extremely dangerous major hurricane through Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/1...as-mid-atlantic-states-prepare-for-surge.html

My fault, I scheduled a camping trip for the coming weekend.

GregV814

these are the same prognosticators that predict 12 inches of snow that never happens???

well, I have my 17 rolls of TP, (not the galoot who foams at the mouth at TRUMP), 6 gallons of milk and a Genrac 12000 generator and plywood....and anti alligator repellent...

warneckutz

these are the same prognosticators that predict 12 inches of snow that never happens???

well, I have my 17 rolls of TP, (not the galoot who foams at the mouth at TRUMP), 6 gallons of milk and a Genrac 12000 generator and plywood....and anti alligator repellent...

You forgot shark repellent bat spray.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I overfilled the tires so the truck will be a bit more buoyant.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
That's freaking awesome! :lmao:

He also has a talking bobblehead. :lol:

Frankie_Macdonald_Talking_Bobblehead_1024x1024.png

https://store.bobbleheadhall.com/products/frankiemacdonaldtalking?variant=5828231266342

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I just got back in to town after being gone for a long weekend....I legitimately need to go grocery shopping :cds: My fridge is bare and I really do need milk and bread for the kiddos - we're running out of frozen waffles, and they already had to take today's sandwiches in stale tortillas :lol: :mad:

I just got back in to town after being gone for a long weekend....I legitimately need to go grocery shopping :cds: My fridge is bare and I really do need milk and bread for the kiddos - we're running out of frozen waffles, and they already had to take today's sandwiches in stale tortillas :lol: :mad:
Our grocery stores should be able to restock before the weekend gets here.