Trump Reportedly Plans on Declassifying Bruce Ohr and Carter Page Documents

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
President Donald Trump is reportedly planning on declassifying Carter Page and Bruce Ohr documents, according to an Axios report on Sunday.

Axios’ Jonathan Swan and Lauren Meier report:

President Trump is expected to declassify, as early as this week, documents covering the U.S. government’s surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the investigative activities of senior Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, according to allies of the president.

Both Congressional Republicans and Trump himself have been hyping the documents as damning evidence that the Department of Justice and FBI acted inappropriately, essentially tainting the Trump-Russia investigation.

Ohr has been accused by the Congressional Republicans and Trump of acting as a go-between for Justice Department, British spy Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS.

Page was allegedly the victim of illegal spying by the Obama administration aimed at taking down Trump.

Midnightrider

Peel back the 8 year curtain on Obama's Presidency.
Oh!! I forgot it's been peeled back and ignored by those who cannot see the forest for the trees.

Trump could do that too, but he doesn’t even have the stomach to investigate Hillary, let alone lock her up. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump could do that too, but he doesn’t even have the stomach to investigate Hillary, let alone lock her up. :shrug:

Hello? Trump isn't the head of the DoJ. That would be Jeff Sessions you're thinking of, and Trump has publicly implored him to investigate the whole Hillary/Obama mess.

Midnightrider

Hello? Trump isn't the head of the DoJ. That would be Jeff Sessions you're thinking of, and Trump has publicly implored him to investigate the whole Hillary/Obama mess.

The president has the power to appoint a SC. What is he wait8ng for? He doesn’t need Jeff session’s permission.

BTW, trump also publicly stated that he is not interested in prosecuting Hillary.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BTW, trump also publicly stated that he is not interested in prosecuting Hillary.

He says that to throw off the violent radical Democrats and keep them from burning down their neighborhoods and stalking his press secretary. Tell your friends: if the GOP keeps the house, Sessions will be fired and Trump will put someone in that seat who will actually do their job.

transporter

President Donald Trump is reportedly planning on declassifying Carter Page and Bruce Ohr documents, according to an Axios report on Sunday.

Axios’ Jonathan Swan and Lauren Meier report:

President Trump is expected to declassify, as early as this week, documents covering the U.S. government’s surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the investigative activities of senior Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, according to allies of the president.

Both Congressional Republicans and Trump himself have been hyping the documents as damning evidence that the Department of Justice and FBI acted inappropriately, essentially tainting the Trump-Russia investigation.

Ohr has been accused by the Congressional Republicans and Trump of acting as a go-between for Justice Department, British spy Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS.

Page was allegedly the victim of illegal spying by the Obama administration aimed at taking down Trump.

Comrade GURPS...why don't you just post the original article?? Why do you always have to post someone else's opinion of the original article? It really wasn't that hard to click on the link provided to the Axios article. Here try it:

https://www.axios.com/trump-declass...nts-307ff599-df29-49db-ae01-a8b027908b12.html

The article is 4 paragraphs long and contains two bullet points....it is a short read...short read.

Midnightrider

He says that to throw off the violent radical Democrats and keep them from burning down their neighborhoods and stalking his press secretary. Tell your friends: if the GOP keeps the house, Sessions will be fired and Trump will put someone in that seat who will actually do their job.

His actions tell a different story.

transporter

That means the docs won't show jack ####.

Or they will be so heavily redacted that you won't be able to make out anything...

More likely they will be like the "explosive" Nunes docs...just BS.

The most likely scenario is that this is just another Trump deflection designed to divert attention away from the CF that is his administration.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
His actions tell a different story.

You only know what your media handlers want you to know, and are incurious enough to not venture any further. As long as they tell you what you want to hear, you're good.

I can't make you be more informed, I can only say wait and see.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Comrade GURPS ...

you still have NO Clue how ignorant this makes YOU look - but hey go on with your bad self

.... why don't you just post the original article?? Why do you always have to post someone else's opinion of the original article?

just to annoy the ever loving hell out of you gash

It really wasn't that hard to click on the link provided to the Axios article.

you seem to have had NO Problem finding the Axios Article but you love to show how ignorant you are calling me Comrade or Russian

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Midnightrider

You only know what your media handlers want you to know, and are incurious enough to not venture any further. As long as they tell you what you want to hear, you're good.

I can't make you be more informed, I can only say wait and see.

Then list the things that trump is doing to investigate Hillary. Because as far as I can see, nothing has happened in that pursuit.

Like I said, his actions are clear