USPS package manglers and fly control

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So...the postmistress hands me a cardboard box that has been thoroughly smashed in transit, and expresses her disapproval for the obvious fact that something inside has completely soaked the cardboard box and the whole mess smells very odd. As if it's my fault I mailed myself something liquid and asked for it to be well trampled along the way.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: The box that USPS so thoroughly smushed contained a large-size spray bottle of fly repellent for horses. "Did once contain", I should say...it was completely empty; the spray head having been broken almost clean off. Over half the cardboard shipping box was thoroughly soaked but I'm sure that accounted for a tiny portion of the quart of spray.

So...for some significant portion of that bottle's rough journey, very fragrant equine fly repellent spray oil has been merrily soaking itself in to everyone's mail it comes in contact with. So if anyone's mail smells like a cross between Pine Sol, lemons and old motor oil, place your mail where ever you've got a fly problem and they'll go away, No charge; it's on me. :yay: