Trump laughs on tape about dead American soldiers in Niger

Sapidus

This is for all the people out there who believe Hillary laughed about the rape of a child and not the lack of accuracy of the lie detector test.

Omarosa has now released a tape of Trump making light of the ambush that left 4 American soldiers dead

But as usual I’m sure you guys will come up with a reason why this is fine and totally normal presidential behavior.

“So it’s a rough business. I wouldn’t, I don’t think I’d want to be a terrorist right now,” Trump joked, prompting laughter from the others in the room. “It’s not a good life… The reason they’re there, is because we forced them out, and it’s not nearly as many, it’s not nearly as intense, but it’s pretty intense, you see that happening. So that’s that”

https://www.inquisitr.com/5066624/d...-raid-in-niger-that-left-four-americans-dead/

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
?? did your skew have a point? (It seldom ever does) You gal Hillary laughed about the deaths of MANY US servicemen and contracted security. Even blamed their deaths on a stupid video at one point.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I'm not even going to look at that stupid thing. Trump did not laugh at dead American soldiers, you idiot.

WTF is wrong with you psychos???

Sapidus

Okay, I'm not even going to look at that stupid thing. Trump did not laugh at dead American soldiers, you idiot.

WTF is wrong with you psychos???

Pretty much sums it up right there folks.

I refuse to believe the facts and won’t look at them

Lalalala. Just gonna stick my head in the sand and pretend daddy is the stable genius he says he is

Rommey

This is for all the people out there who believe Hillary laughed about the rape of a child and not the lack of accuracy of the lie detector test.

Omarosa has now released a tape of Trump making light of the ambush that left 4 American soldiers dead

But as usual I’m sure you guys will come up with a reason why this is fine and totally normal presidential behavior.

“So it’s a rough business. I wouldn’t, I don’t think I’d want to be a terrorist right now,” Trump joked, prompting laughter from the others in the room. “It’s not a good life… The reason they’re there, is because we forced them out, and it’s not nearly as many, it’s not nearly as intense, but it’s pretty intense, you see that happening. So that’s that”

https://www.inquisitr.com/5066624/d...-raid-in-niger-that-left-four-americans-dead/
Have you listened to the actual audio? Do you really think "I don’t think I’d want to be a terrorist right now" was said in a joking manner? I sure didn't hear him laugh at that point, even though others hesitantly laughed for a few seconds, even though I didn't think it was funny nor laughable. It says more about the ones laughing and more specifically, those making mountains out of mole hills.

Hijinx

Have you listened to the actual audio? Do you really think "I don’t think I’d want to be a terrorist right now" was said in a joking manner? I sure didn't hear him laugh at that point, even though others hesitantly laughed for a few seconds, even though I didn't think it was funny nor laughable. It says more about the ones laughing and more specifically, those making mountains out of mole hills.

Your interpretation is the correct one. The Sap is merely dreaming another of his Trump wet dreams.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty much sums it up right there folks.

I refuse to believe the facts and won’t look at them

Lalalala. Just gonna stick my head in the sand and pretend daddy is the stable genius he says he is

You are ####ing insane. Is this really the talking point they gave you? Anyone can listen to the audio and hear what was really said, you moron. Good grief, get help. You're not even amusing anymore.

littlelady

God bless the USA

You can’t argue with a parrot.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You are ####ing insane. Is this really the talking point they gave you? Anyone can listen to the audio and hear what was really said, you moron. Good grief, get help. You're not even amusing anymore.

They certainly are desperate.

Sappys claim was an out and out bald-faced lie that is so easily refuted the only thing I can think is he didn't listen to it himself.

littlelady

God bless the USA
They certainly are desperate.

Sappys claim was an out and out bald-faced lie that is so easily refuted the only thing I can think is he didn't listen to it himself.

Desperate is the word of the day. Auntie Max has a lot of sheepish followers who have lost their way. Baa, baa, baa. Sing along!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

do you not UNDERSTAND your own quote ?

where does THAT STATEMENT say ANYTHING About US Soldiers

Sapidus

I have. And I am comparing it to another tape. In clintons tape many conservatives have framed it that she was laughing about a child being raped and not about the accuracy of lie detectors.

This is being similarly skewed .

It's called a comparison.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have. And I am comparing it to another tape. In clintons tape many conservatives have framed it that she was laughing about a child being raped and not about the accuracy of lie detectors.

This is being similarly skewed .

It's called a comparison.

Actually it's called you are freaking retarded.

I don't know why you try to peddle that bull#### on here. There are about 8 million progbot sites where you can post your ignorant blather. Why do you do it here where you know you have no audience?

Chris0nllyn

His words:
...And no, on Niger. So, what happens is we're decimated - You know, it's a rough business. They're rough too, they wanna kill us. We've let the military do what they do. And whether you call it rules of engagement or any way you want to say it, but we've let them do. And in the Middle East, there's very few left. We really - we've done a very good job. We've done more in 7 months, because really it's 7 months that we've started - we've done more in 7 months than we've done in 8 years, okay? And so we're - but what happens, is now they flee, and they flee to Africa, and they flee to NNiger, and countries around there. And that's how those young people get attacked, and they got attacked by 50 real fighters. These were people in many cases, that were in the Middle East that, that now go to Africa to try and, you know, cause problems there. And ultimately they wanna come back here, because this is where they really wanna be. So it's a rough, uh, business. I wouldn't, I don't thimnk I'd want to be a terrorist right now. It's not a good life, but it's uh, the only thing that - what else is there? Bu um, but that is - you know, people don't say that. The reason they're there is because we forced them out, and it's not nearly as many, it's not nearly as intense, but it's pretty intense, you see that happening So that's that.

I see a garbeled mess of a transcript, but the actual recording, to anyone who listens to it, doesn't point to him laughing at the soldiers. Those soliders dying are the effect of bad planning and apparently being attacked by "real fighters" but he didn't laugh at the soldiers. He told a joke about not wanting to be a terrorist which prompted laughter by others in the room.

SamSpade

His words:

I see a garbeled mess of a transcript, but the actual recording, to anyone who listens to it, doesn't point to him laughing at the soldiers. Those soliders dying are the effect of bad planning and apparently being attacked by "real fighters" but he didn't laugh at the soldiers. He told a joke about not wanting to be a terrorist which prompted laughter by others in the room.

THANK you.

It's never an easy task to send men into battle or harm's way, knowing you might be sending them to their death.

Sapidus

which is EXACTLY what was in the Clueless OP's POST

See how it feels when someone reports something inaccurately to further their narrative?

Doesn't stop you from continuing to lie and say Hillary was laughing at a child being raped though does it?

Yet another double standard and more hypocrisy from you guys.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I don't see Trumps comment about not wanting to be a terrorist being a joke, regardless of the tone of voice. I take it as a dead serious comment, dead being the operative word there for terrorists to seriously consider. All of our troops know what they signed up for. War is always dead serious, and it doesn't always, in some circumstance, end in a completely good way for the good guys.