Omarosa: ‘You know, Hillary Clinton was robbed and I was a co-conspirator’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I discovered that Donald Trump was an arsonist trying to burn down this country and in some way, I was complicit handing him matches and giving him more fuel for his fires,” Omarosa said. She continued, “At some point, you have to stop a toxic relationship. I was in a toxic relationship with Donald Trump and I regret that I was so complicit.

“You know, Hillary Clinton was robbed and I was a co-conspirator in that robbery.”

Asked what she meant by the word robbed, Omarosa replied, “She was robbed because, it’s very clear if you look at the report from the intelligence community, that Russia assisted Donald Trump with getting elected.”

Well, yes, the IC (or at least parts of it) did reach that conclusion but it did not conclude the Russain efforts were the margin of victory. Also, even if you believe Russia’s dumping embarrassing emails from the DNC were determinative, how was Omarosa a co-conspirator in any of that? Unless she actually talked to some Russians or, you know, conspired with them in this process, she’s not a co-conspirator.

What Omarosa is doing here is fulfilling far left political fantasies without actually admitting to anything. And since this is the View, no one calls her on it. They just nod along and applaud her self-serving rehabilitation effort because she’s telling them exactly what they want to hear, i.e. Hillary was robbed, Russia did it, everyone on the right is complicit. It would be hard to come up with a smear that captures the zeitgeist better than that. As if the implied connection to her self-promotion wasn’t clear enough, everyone in the audience was sent home with a copy of Omarosa’s book.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/10/omarosa-know-hillary-clinton-robbed-co-conspirator/

Hijinx

Omarosa has mental problems.

In her efforts to appear pertinent, she is making a damned fool of herself.
My best advice to her is to STFU and try to get a job at McDonalds, she is going to need it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Omarosa has mental problems.

In her efforts to appear pertinent, she is making a damned fool of herself.
My best advice to her is to STFU and try to get a job at McDonalds, she is going to need it.

She didn’t learn much as an apprentice. She needs to saddle up with little Davey Hogg, and ride off into the sunset. Yippee ki-yay, mother you knows. Get lost, already. Sheesh.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Each of these recordings is a piece of evidence against her for a security breach.

They need to make an example of her now.

I'd classify her as a terrorist she would be cooling her heals in a black site somewhere

Midnightrider

Each of these recordings is a piece of evidence against her for a security breach.

They need to make an example of her now.

:killingme

I have said as much numerous times. Trump isn’t going after her because he is afraid of what she might have on tape. That’s the 9nly explanation. She has admitted to carrying and using a recording device is a restricted area. What is trump waiting for?

littlelady

God bless the USA

I have said as much numerous times. Trump isn’t going after her because he is afraid of what she might have on tape. That’s the 9nly explanation. She has admitted to carrying and using a recording device is a restricted area. What is trump waiting for?

Could you please post where she has admitted that. I guess I missed that info. And, I think Trump has more important things to do than worry about a prima donna.

limblips

PREMO Member
I can't explain why you are stupid but I can tell you that she admitted to recording a conversation in the situation room which is a SCIF. It was the first one she released.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I see... so... blackmail.

I'd suggest an alternate explanation... racism.

PsyOps

Pixelated
How does that work? She has admitted to committing a crime and has the tapes to prove it. How does ....racism.... prevent trump from having her investigated?

It's not like it hasn't been used before. It's just as good an explanation as yours. i'm simply showing there is more than one explanation as to why Mama Rosa hasn't been charged.

Midnightrider

It's not like it hasn't been used before. It's just as good an explanation as yours. i'm simply showing there is more than one explanation as to why Mama Rosa hasn't been charged.

Except for the fact that the prisons are full of people of color, a lot of whom I’m sure cried racism.

So unless she has real incidents of racism she could report that would be a meaningless defense. She has already admitted to the crime....