Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Political signs

Iknowthat

I'm glad that some of you have had better experiences with del Rey than I have. This has not been my experience at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTime View Post
    I'm glad that some of you have had better experiences with del Rey than I have. This has not been my experience at all.
    In my experience that is usually translated as "She doesn't give me the answer I want or tell me what I want to hear."
    I liked Calvert County better when there were only two stoplights.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthBeachPerso View Post
    In my experience that is usually translated as "She doesn't give me the answer I want or tell me what I want to hear."
    Not that at all. I find that she is only interested in some pretty narrow topics & special interests. She is preoccupied with gun rights to the exclusion of other issues (for the record, I am a gun owner). She is a poor listener, she interrupts, dismisses & sometimes laughs when she hears things she doesn't agree with or like. I have seen her many, many times talking while others are trying to talk at public forums. It is pretty strange behavior frankly. I just don't find her to be a good critical thinker. I don't think she is effective at representing many of us. Her special interests, sure I guess she is effective if she is in your corner. I'm not going to elaborate on my personal experiences with her & how they came to be, I'll just say that plenty of times I have encountered politicians I don't agree with or who may not give an answer I like or agree with, but I have mostly found them to at the very least be listening, not arguing the entire time or be belittling & dismissive

Members who have read this thread: 63