'Threats of Rape and Strangling'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/McAllisterDen/status/1037678444967079937[/TWITTER]

As if to prove McAllister's point about depravity, abortion activists jumped on her case, calling her everything from crazy to misogynist to a supporter of "The Handmaid's Tale."

But the real danger came from elsewhere. McAllister told PJ Media that she received death and rape threats, over multiple forms of private communication.

"They are threats outside of Twitter, stating they know where I live," McAllister said. "Threats of rape and strangling. I spoke to the police. I am on home watch."

"My children are very frightened," she added.

On Sunday, she went public about the threats. "I am facing legit death & rape threats because I have dared to call out women who are hysterical about abortion and to challenge them to be responsible and not to elevate sex to the point that they’re willing to kill human life to avoid their responsibilities. How sick is that?" McAllister tweeted.

'Threats of Rape and Strangling' Force D.C. McAllister Into Hiding After Anti-Abortion Tweet

Progressives just cannot TOLERATE any opinion other than their own

Smokey1

I have always said that the demand for abortion was based on women's desire for irresponsible sex. They likely see biology as being sexist since men don't have to worry about getting pregnant. It's a pretty sick reason to kill a life.

Smokey1

Is rape and incest considered irresponsible sex?

Of course not and no one is saying that. FWIW I am against making abortion illegal even though I personally oppose it. I believe the decision should only be between the woman, her doctor and her morality.

This_person

that is not the reason for most abortions

It depends on how far back you want to take it.

According to Planned Parenthood, the vast majority (over 90%) of abortions are due to the baby being an inconvenience of one kind or another to the mother - she wants to go to school, her parents don't want her to have a baby, she already has too many kids, she can't afford it, etc.

Combined, rape/incest/medical risk to the mother do not approach 5% of all abortions. Rape/incest, combined, do not approach 1% of all abortions as a reason. According to Planned Parenthood, as compiled but Gutmacher (sp?).

So, other than abstinence, the couples must be having sex - and Planned Parenthood says only around 50% of the cases reported using some form of Birth Control methods. If we assume that these people old enough to have sex can realize sex leads to pregnancy, and pregnancy is life, then the safe assumption is that the choice to kill someone to not face the consequences of sex is somewhat irresponsible. It is not hard to follow the path from abortion to irresponsible sex, and lack of capability to accept consequences of actions.

This_person

Of course not and no one is saying that. FWIW I am against making abortion illegal even though I personally oppose it. I believe the decision should only be between the woman, her doctor and her morality.

What about the life being ended? Shouldn't they have a choice?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's think about this for a minute:

The crazies are threatening to kill people...who are not in favor of killing pre-born children.

:crazy:

This_person

On Sunday, she went public about the threats. "I am facing legit death & rape threats because I have dared to call out women who are hysterical about abortion and to challenge them to be responsible and not to elevate sex to the point that they’re willing to kill human life to avoid their responsibilities. How sick is that?" McAllister tweeted.

Given that we know "slut shaming", which is better known as calling out shameful behavior, is considered "wrong" by the left, it is not unreasonable to assume they do not want women to accept responsibility for risking pregnancy by, well, being pregnant. The child is the issue, so it is reasonable to them to kill the child for existing when the mother and father ONLY took the action to create the life, but didn't want it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Let's think about this for a minute:

The crazies are threatening to kill people ... who are not in favor of killing pre-born children.

:crazy:

ah yep .... and the language they use towards women .... but hey its a conservative or GOP'r so it's OK

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DC McAllister Forced To Get Police Involved Amid Death & Rape Threats Over Strong Pro-Life Post

In an interview with the Daily Wire, McAllister lamented the deterioration of honest debate in our culture in the face of such mobbish behavior.

"It's sad that conservatives who speak out for fundamental values of western civilization are threatened and sometimes silenced by the mob," she said. "This is what it looks like to live in the jungle. There's no reasoning together. No debate. No discussion in the public square. When you no longer believe that individuals are made in the image of God and have innate dignity, you no longer value their right to speak or even live. Others are just tools to promote your own agenda."

The situation, she suggested, is the inevitable result of an increasing embrace of relativism and self-centeredness. "This is what happens when you abandon objective truth and values," she said. "Your own ideas, urges, and subjective views become that standard for all. Because you've abandoned reason, you're left with only power and force to 'convince' others of your truth."

"It's a frightening age in which we live," she added. "All we can do is continue to hold the line of reason and morality against the mob and support one another in the struggle that the Left has created. They want to divide us, isolate us, and if we let that happen, we're lost."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you are a male, it’s none of your business.

Sure it is ... insofar as calling MURDER, Murder ... otherwise murder all the unborn children you want - just do not make me pay for it

[a majority of which are Black - Sanger must be dancing in her grave all the undesirables killed every year]

CPUSA

No, it’s not :bs: If you are a male, it’s none of your business. Hopefully science evolves one day, but as of now, only biological females may carry fetuses.

Is it this reasoning that led you to NOT support your son?
Since you didn't have a choice in your wife/girlfriend/victim in aborting your spawn, she wouldn't have a say in you neglecting to pay for his support?

CPUSA

Is rape and incest considered irresponsible sex?

mary kay.jpg
mackenzie-john-phillips-famous-incest.jpg

Yes. yes they are...