RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm going to be arrested by the IRS! :jameo:

Of course, not really. Feel free to play along if you'd like 251-999-1462

Grumpy

I've been getting a ton of bs calls over the past 10 day, minimum 3 a day and last Friday got 7..all from a 443-234 xxxx exchange, all saying basically the same, "this line is recorded, can you hear me okay?"..persistant buggers, just won't stop, have blocked 42 numbers over the last week and a half.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've been getting a ton of bs calls over the past 10 day, minimum 3 a day and last Friday got 7..all from a 443-234 xxxx exchange, all saying basically the same, "this line is recorded, can you hear me okay?"..persistant buggers, just won't stop, have blocked 42 numbers over the last week and a half.
I never answer strange numbers. This one left a message, so it must be legit! :yay:
I'll come visit you in lockup.... :huggy:
Thank you! :lol:

gemma_rae

I never answer strange numbers. This one left a message, so it must be legit! :yay:

Thank you! :lol:

I pressed 1 to speak to a representative and asked if I could send extra money. He called me Phoo King Beach and I said no, this is Gemma Rae.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I pressed 1 to speak to a representative and asked if I could send extra money. He called me Phoo King Beach and I said no, this is Gemma Rae.

:lmao:

I just called twice and both times received a Call Rejected message. :lol:

luvmygdaughters

How much do you need?? It seems I'm being awarded 3.7 billion dollars for helping this Nigerian prince. Of course, we may have to wait just a little bit cause I have to buy $ 10,000.00 in gift cards and send to him along with my social security number, checking account information and birth date. But as soon as I receive the check, I'll send whatever you need.