Jamie Dimon says he could beat Trump

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
J.P. Morgan Chase Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon took a swipe at President Donald Trump, claiming that he could defeat the president in a head-to-head election.

"I think I could beat Trump," Dimon said Wednesday during an event held at his bank's Park Avenue headquarters. "Because I'm as tough as he is, I'm smarter than he is. I would be fine. He could punch me all he wants, it wouldn't work with me. I'd fight right back."

Shortly after, Dimon addressed the uproar caused by his comments: "I should not have said it. I'm not running for president," the CEO said about an hour after the original exchange. The off-the-cuff outburst "proves I wouldn't make a good politician," Dimon said. "I get frustrated because I want all sides to come together to help solve big problems."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/jamie-dimon-says-he-could-beat-trump-in-an-election.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dimon said. "I get frustrated because I want all sides to come together to help solve big problems."

No, he doesn't. It's pretty clear that he wants We the People to shut our blow holes and do as we're told by our betters.

CPUSA

I say go for it!!

But first, go ask the 17 candidates he so easily defeated how to deal with that inevitable defeat that he will surely experience...

This_person

I say go for it!!

But first, go ask the 17 candidates he so easily defeated how to deal with that inevitable defeat that he will surely experience...

No one is unbeatable. I would love to see more non-politicians running on both sides. Nice to rid us of the party system.

Salmon

After the #bluewave, Republicans won’t control Congress, let alone the presidency, for a long time.#impeach45

Hijinx

J.P. Morgan Chase Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon took a swipe at President Donald Trump, claiming that he could defeat the president in a head-to-head election.

"I think I could beat Trump," Dimon said Wednesday during an event held at his bank's Park Avenue headquarters. "Because I'm as tough as he is, I'm smarter than he is. I would be fine. He could punch me all he wants, it wouldn't work with me. I'd fight right back."

Shortly after, Dimon addressed the uproar caused by his comments: "I should not have said it. I'm not running for president," the CEO said about an hour after the original exchange. The off-the-cuff outburst "proves I wouldn't make a good politician," Dimon said. "I get frustrated because I want all sides to come together to help solve big problems."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/12/jamie-dimon-says-he-could-beat-trump-in-an-election.html

Don't let your alligator mouth over run your hummingbird ass.
Put up or shut up. More than a few tried to beat him last time.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
After the #bluewave, Republicans won’t control Congress, let alone the presidency, for a long time.#impeach45

Got a simple question for you, how many seats have to change hands to define a blue wave? 5,10,20, just wondering if they pick up a single seat are you going to give the "we won" speech.