That's now how this works..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Toxick

Splat
Too bad he didn't bleed out.

I agree with this form of protest.

Although the fact that he only shot himself in the arm only proves that this guy is unwilling to commit. If he truly believed in the statement he was trying to make, he would have aimed for his head.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Although the fact that he only shot himself in the arm only proves that this guy is unwilling to commit. If he truly believed in the statement he was trying to make, he would have aimed for his head.

..and would not have used a .22

PeoplesElbow

Wait wasn't the campus a gun free zone?

I hope there is a charge of illegally discharging a firearm.

Pussy used a 22, should have used a 12 gauge.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Great big crybaby.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Well, truth be told, he was actually aiming for his head. He didn't do so well at the range.

Hijinx

remained employed in the Department of Human Behavior on the Charleston Campus after he shot himself in a campus bathroom.

The only thing more stupid that this idiot shooting himself in the arm is that he is still employed in the Department of Human Behavior.
He has a PHD in hating Trump so badly he has Munchausens?
But the college doesn't see fit to get rid of him.

What is their disease called?