Trump to Pakistanis: "The gravy train is over, boys."

littlelady

God bless the USA
Trump wasn't President then. That other fellow was.

And, that fellow is a Muslim, just like them, and a egocentric, narcissistic liar. Oh, wait, that is what the leap frogs are accusing Trump of being. Hold onto to your hat! God bless America.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
US military to cancel $300m in Pakistan aid over terror groups

Another about damn time. We should have cut them off when we found out they were harboring Osama bin Laden.

:yay:

I really wish my dad was alive when I read things like this. One of the things we talked about after 9-11 happened was that OBL was the one responsible for it. He watched the news more than I do, and we would talk at length, because he also had the insight of being a US Navy retiree. He spent the last year or so in the Navy out on the ship ('72-'73) and had the knowledge of those missions, along with those of my brother's in the 80's when he was first in the Navy. Dad would always tie in all that past history when he talked to me.

black dog

Free America
:yay:

I really wish my dad was alive when I read things like this. One of the things we talked about after 9-11 happened was that OBL was the one responsible for it. He watched the news more than I do, and we would talk at length, because he also had the insight of being a US Navy retiree. He spent the last year or so in the Navy out on the ship ('72-'73) and had the knowledge of those missions, along with those of my brother's in the 80's when he was first in the Navy. Dad would always tie in all that past history when he talked to me.

Afgan freedom fighters, Solider of Fortune Magazine clothing and webgear drives, Operation Cyclone and on and on... We piled equipment on them...