Thread: Trump to Pakistanis: "The gravy train is over, boys."

Blog Entries

Trump to Pakistanis: "The gravy train is over, boys."

US military to cancel $300m in Pakistan aid over terror groups

The US and others have long complained that Pakistan provides a safe haven to militant networks, allowing them to carry out cross-border attacks in Afghanistan - something that Islamabad denies.
    Another about damn time. We should have cut them off when we found out they were harboring Osama bin Laden.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Another about damn time. We should have cut them off when we found out they were harboring Osama bin Laden.
    Trump wasn't President then. That other fellow was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Trump wasn't President then. That other fellow was.
    And, that fellow is a Muslim, just like them, and a egocentric, narcissistic liar. Oh, wait, that is what the leap frogs are accusing Trump of being. Hold onto to your hat! God bless America.

I really wish my dad was alive when I read things like this. One of the things we talked about after 9-11 happened was that OBL was the one responsible for it. He watched the news more than I do, and we would talk at length, because he also had the insight of being a US Navy retiree. He spent the last year or so in the Navy out on the ship ('72-'73) and had the knowledge of those missions, along with those of my brother's in the 80's when he was first in the Navy. Dad would always tie in all that past history when he talked to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post

I really wish my dad was alive when I read things like this. One of the things we talked about after 9-11 happened was that OBL was the one responsible for it. He watched the news more than I do, and we would talk at length, because he also had the insight of being a US Navy retiree. He spent the last year or so in the Navy out on the ship ('72-'73) and had the knowledge of those missions, along with those of my brother's in the 80's when he was first in the Navy. Dad would always tie in all that past history when he talked to me.
    Afgan freedom fighters, Solider of Fortune Magazine clothing and webgear drives, Operation Cyclone and on and on... We piled equipment on them...
    You have a psychiatric disorder. Get help.

Members who have read this thread: 38