More bad news for a bad President

transporter

Really bad day for our inept, incompetent and unfit President...here is news you won't see on Fox or dailywire...

Poll: Midwest Abandons Trump, Fueling Democratic Advantage For Control Of Congress

In a troubling sign for Republicans less than two months before November's elections, Democrats' advantage on the question of which party Americans are more likely to vote for in November is ballooning, according to a new NPR/Marist poll.

The gap has widened to 12 percentage points, up from 7 in July — and largely because of voters in the Midwest. They have swung 13 points in Democrats' direction since July. That Midwestern shift is consistent with what Marist has found in statewide polls conducted for NBC in Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota that showed Trump's support there starting to erode.

"Every way we are looking at the data, the same general pattern is emerging," said Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, which conducted the poll. "The Midwest is an area that is getting restless about what they hoped was going to occur and what they feel is not occurring."

Residents see a failure at all levels of government
Nearly a year after Maria hit Puerto Rico, people say they are still struggling with basic necessities. Fully 83 percent reported either major damage to their homes, losing power for more than three months, employment setbacks or worsening health problems, among other effects of the storm. The power is spotty, and many are leery of drinking the water. Roads are damaged, dangerous and difficult to navigate — like “the surface of the moon,” according to one resident — and in some places, the roadways remain impassible.

“We’re living day by day, and we’re living with hope that things might get better, but they have not,”

September 12, 2018 - Dems Have 14-Point Lead In U.S. House Races Nationwide, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Back Media Over Trump By Wide Margin

American voters trust the news media more than President Trump 54 - 30 percent to tell the truth about important issues.

So much for morons who "think" more than half of the US supports Trump and likes what he is doing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
maxine.jpg

Hijinx

Really bad day for our inept, incompetent and unfit President...here is news you won't see on Fox or dailywire...

Poll: Midwest Abandons Trump, Fueling Democratic Advantage For Control Of Congress

Residents see a failure at all levels of government

September 12, 2018 - Dems Have 14-Point Lead In U.S. House Races Nationwide, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Back Media Over Trump By Wide Margin

So much for morons who "think" more than half of the US supports Trump and likes what he is doing.

Somebody please tell me how many votes Hillary was ahead according to the polls.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

CPUSA

There's a new game I like to play....

Every time Tranny, Sadpussi, or MR posts something...ANYTHING...I go out & buy a box of ammo...it's in my best interest
Every time Salmon(JPC) posts...I buy 2 boxes...

MiddleGround

Every time Salmon(JPC) posts...I buy 2 boxes...

What does the JPC stand for? I have seen you put that in your posts a few times now and wonder what it means. I have been on here a little longer than you and Salmon (I believe) and don't know what that references.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't wait until Trump gets a second term. The keening and wailing will be a thing of beauty.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Got it. So, basically CPUSA is an MPD?

Yes, NO, Maybe .... you asked who JPC was NOT CPUSA

Someone who has been on here since at least 2012?? Just seems odd that they would reference someone who was on the forum 6 years ago when they joined this forum 3 months ago. Weird

I suppose it really depends on now long CPUSA 'lurked' before signing up .....

I do not however think Salmon is JPC

Sapidus

I'm not even sure who started that or why. :confused: There are almost no similarities in posting style or content.

Yet again. You are the one who could solve this by looking at IP address yet you don't since it helps your tiny mind to believe a few people on the left must be a vast conspiracy and really one person changing screen names just to annoy you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the one who could solve this by looking at IP address

right because VPN / Socks 5 Proxys or posting from different devices isn't a thing .... yeah maybe you are not an MPD if you are too ignorant to understands how the internet works

it is telling how both YOU and Salmon go quiet for the same number of days, only to pop back up and start posting again on the same day

.... since it helps your tiny mind to believe a few people on the left must be a vast conspiracy and really one person changing screen names just to annoy you.

yeah ok Salvador / BlueCubed / Salmon

Last edited:

Sapidus

right because VPN / Socks 5 Proxys or posting from different devices isn't a thing .... yeah maybe you are not an MPD if you are too ignorant to understands how the internet works

it is telling how both YOU and Salmon go quiet for the same number of days, only to pop back up and start posting again on the same day

yeah ok Salvador / BlueCubed / Salmon

Snowflake.

Why do you idiots always make up these fantasy conspiracy theories rather than just facing reality.

Please read About Occam's razor and apply it

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
it helps your tiny mind to believe a few people on the left must be a vast conspiracy and really one person changing screen names just to annoy you.

Nah...we all know yr far too stupid to pull off something like that, sippicup.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yet again. You are the one who could solve this by looking at IP address yet you don't since it helps your tiny mind to believe a few people on the left must be a vast conspiracy and really one person changing screen names just to annoy you.

A "vast consiracy" of one?

Fascinating.