"Crude" Or "Ignorant" , Inept, Unfit

transporter

The problem with banker Jamie Dimon running for President is that he doesn’t have the aptitude or “smarts” & is a poor public speaker & nervous mess - otherwise he is wonderful. I’ve made a lot of bankers, and others, look much smarter than they are with my great economic policy

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1040198906842427392

Jamie Dimon runs an actual international company....not just a firm that licenses the a name to slap on buildings.

Jamie Dimon actually does sound intelligent when he speaks...not a drugged lunatic...or a 5 year old.

Jamie Dimon was calm and reassuring during the financial crisis...Donald trump is a hysterical incoherent mess when talking about chocolate cake.

Donald Trump has no economic policy other than to place tariffs on our allies and create massive uncertainty in the global markets.

If you are so blind that you believe this idiotic tweet from our idiotic President...go listen to Jamie Dimon speak to the Economics Club of Washington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFNWoJ2LOM

Start listening at about the 11:45 mark

Then compare Jamie Dimon to Donald Trump

stgislander

PREMO Member
Tranny_approve.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm trying to keep up - so now the progs love the bankers and money men? Is it okay for Trump to meet with them now?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm trying to keep up - so now the progs love the bankers and money men? Is it okay for Trump to meet with them now?

If he did, they'll claim his "evil" rubbed off on them and they'll be hated again.

black dog

Free America
transporter;5921993 Jamie Dimon runs an actual international [U said:
company[/U]....not just a firm that licenses the a name to slap on buildings.

Compare Jamie Dimon to Donald Trump

Ok, Dimons net worth is 1.3 billion, Trump's net worth is over 3 times that.
With my 4th grade math, I came to the conclusion that Mr Dimons should lease his name out and he to might have a larger net worth by now.
One would also look at once Dimons leaves JP Morgan Chase his paychecks will stop,
Trump will continue to receive not only paychecks from the company's he owns but also checks for leaseing his name.

So my final answer is, Trump is a better business man...

SamSpade

I think we've found it - the Dems are consumed with how articulate someone speaks - rather than the outcome of the things they do.

Hence - Obama.

Here's the thing - our history is FILLED with military leaders whose oratory skills matched those of mutes -
but what mattered was the outcome of their deeds. We've had scores of mouthy, vulgar men who led us into battle,
who could never dream of being the next Henry V - but they won. A lot.

Sapidus

Ok, Dimons net worth is 1.3 billion, Trump's net worth is over 3 times that.
With my 4th grade math, I came to the conclusion that Mr Dimons should lease his name out and he to might have a larger net worth by now.
One would also look at once Dimons leaves JP Morgan Chase his paychecks will stop,
Trump will continue to receive not only paychecks from the company's he owns but also checks for leaseing his name.

So my final answer is, Trump is a better business man...

You mean Trump was born with a family brand and given $10 million start up money from daddy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You mean Trump was born with a family brand and given $10 million start up money from daddy.

So? Thousands of American businessmen and entrepreneurs have carried on building from foundations provided by previous and existing family enterprises. Why do you lefties hate successful people so much?

Sapidus

So? Thousands of American businessmen and entrepreneurs have carried on building from foundations provided by previous and existing family enterprises. Why do you lefties hate successful people so much?

No one does idiot. I was responding to the idea that he was a igneous business man. He was given a brand to license and $10 million. You'd have to be a spectacular idiot even greater than Trump to mess that up.