Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: trannys explanation for the hurricane

  1. #1

    trannys explanation for the hurricane

    Tranny says that Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord is what caused hurricane Florence.
    In related news, Robert Mueller and his band of radical democrats have indicted Mother Nature for her potential collusion with Trump.
    Mueller was heard to say, "We have evidence, but, like the many Russians we indicted, we don't expect Mother Nature to appear in court."
    CNN to gleefully assemble an all star panel to discuss these new revelations.
    Being a left-handed conservative is tough. When somebody calls me a lefty I want to punch them.

  2. #2
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    15,876
    Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    Tranny says that Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord is what caused hurricane Florence.
    In related news, Robert Mueller and his band of radical democrats have indicted Mother Nature for her potential collusion with Trump.
    Mueller was heard to say, "We have evidence, but, like the many Russians we indicted, we don't expect Mother Nature to appear in court."
    CNN to gleefully assemble an all star panel to discuss these new revelations.

    Sadly this isn't that far fetched.
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  3. 09-14-2018, 03:51 AM

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Sadly this isn't that far fetched.
    But, it is supposed to be a joke. Sadly, it is not. We need a Reality Forum.
    Last edited by littlelady; 09-14-2018 at 04:21 AM. Reason: For black dog



  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    Tranny says that Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord is what caused hurricane Florence.
    In related news, Robert Mueller and his band of radical democrats have indicted Mother Nature for her potential collusion with Trump.
    Mueller was heard to say, "We have evidence, but, like the many Russians we indicted, we don't expect Mother Nature to appear in court."
    CNN to gleefully assemble an all star panel to discuss these new revelations.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tranny_approve.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	124813
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  6. #5
    Registered User luvmygdaughters's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    5,476
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tranny_approve.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	124813


  7. #6
    I'm so excited! gemma_rae's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    St. Mental County
    Posts
    1,720
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images4S42GCBM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	124821
    This is Salmon Ella, and he approves too!
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

  8. #7
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    78,230
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images4S42GCBM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	124821
    This is Salmon Ella, and he approves too!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma_rae View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images4S42GCBM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	124821
    This is Salmon Ella, and he approves too!
    you gonna have a beetlejuice moment if you keep this chit up

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by buddscreek View Post
    you gonna have a beetlejuice moment if you keep this chit up
    I thought he was dead.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  11. #10
    might be? ldk

Members who have read this thread: 45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |