NRA: “hold my beer”

Midnightrider

Talk about stupid. First, why would they choose to have an issue with a children’s cartoon promoting diversity?
Second, the klan, really?

https://apnews.com/56ad147b5fee432b...-show-depicts-'Thomas-&-Friends'-in-KKK-hoods

[NEW YORK (AP) — The National Rifle Association’s online video channel portrayed trains from the longtime children’s show “Thomas & Friends” wearing Ku Klux Klan hoods while riding on flaming tracks.

The host of NRATV’s “Relentless” on Friday questioned why the program is adding characters from around the world as it partners with the United Nations to promote sustainable development goals. Dana Loesch wondered how the show could introduce ethnic diversity when the trains have “gray faces.”/QUOTE]

Hijinx

Talk about stupid. First, why would they choose to have an issue with a children’s cartoon promoting diversity?
Second, the klan, really?

https://apnews.com/56ad147b5fee432b...-show-depicts-'Thomas-&-Friends'-in-KKK-hoods

[NEW YORK (AP) — The National Rifle Association’s online video channel portrayed trains from the longtime children’s show “Thomas & Friends” wearing Ku Klux Klan hoods while riding on flaming tracks.

The host of NRATV’s “Relentless” on Friday questioned why the program is adding characters from around the world as it partners with the United Nations to promote sustainable development goals. Dana Loesch wondered how the show could introduce ethnic diversity when the trains have “gray faces.”/QUOTE]

I don't know who in the NRA came up with that idea, but he/she should be looking for another job.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since AP is not the poster child for honesty, I'd have to see the video before I form an opinion.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now that I have seen the video and have some context, my response is:

Is this really all you people have to bitch about? Really?? Why doesn't it embarrass you that you are so easily led by the media? That should humiliate you to the point that you go bury yourself in a cow pasture.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

master.jpg

Midnightrider

Is this really all you people have to bitch about? Really?? Why doesn't it embarrass you that you are so easily led by the media? That should humiliate you to the point that you go bury yourself in a cow pasture.

:killingme

Why does the NRA need to take issue with diversity in a kids show?
What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Why would they use the Klan in any context?

stgislander

PREMO Member

Ahhh... you did it now!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Why does the NRA need to take issue with diversity in a kids show?
What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Why would they use the Klan in any context?

I realize that you're a lobotomized progbot and don't understand humor unless it's accompanied by filthy language and threats of violence, but anyone *with* a brain gets her point in this video.

Midnightrider

I realize that you're a lobotomized progbot and don't understand humor unless it's accompanied by filthy language and threats of violence, but anyone *with* a brain gets her point in this video.

I get her point. She doesn’t like that a children’s cartoon dares to promote diversity.
I’m still not sure why she decided to use the Klan. Help me out with that reasoning :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Fine, explain it to me then mo. Why did they choose to use the klan to criticize a children’s show over it promoting diversity?

To further point out how utterly freaking ridiculous it is to use cartoons of non-racial machinery as a platform to push PC "new society" garbage.

But I understand your concern..coming as it did from CNN.. :lmao:

They should have used teletubbies instead. And that would have given you wood.

Midnightrider

To further point out how utterly freaking ridiculous it is to use cartoons of non-racial machinery as a platform to push PC "new society" garbage.

But I understand your concern..coming as it did from CNN.. :lmao:

They should have used teletubbies instead. And that would have given you wood.

Hey mo, it came from the NRA, not cnn.

Why would they choose to use the klan Mo? Be specific.