In case you still had doubts..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...that WashPo has jumped the fridge and is no longer a credible news source:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...aed766-b5fb-11e8-a7b5-adaaa5b2a57f_story.html

That's right - Trump is responsible for the hurricane. Hurricane collusion.

And go ahead, Stupidus - pule that it's an "opinion" article. Then I will direct you to the byline that attributes this nonsense to "The Editorial Board". Yes, it is the editorial board of the WashPo's opinion that Donald Trump conjures up hurricanes.

And they can't figure out why nobody reads their rag anymore.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As far as I was concerned, the Post became a traitorous rag when they exposed Greenbrier at the expense of taxpayers.

This_person

WaPo said:
Yet when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks. It is hard to attribute any single weather event to climate change. But ....
But, we're going to do it anyway.

I wonder if WaPo realizes that the United States is leading the way in reducing so-called green-house gases - far exceeding what the nations who stayed in the Paris agreement are. While not accepting the fallacy and inaccurate data of the claims of "climate change", the United States is doing more ANYWAY.

They can't even make a good point when they think they have one :lmao:

SamSpade

Thing is - even if you buy into everything regarding climate change - there's no way that anything Trump has done in the last year and a half could have in any way altered the entire planet to even ASSIST in the creation of a hurricane.

What did he do, go out and boil the oceans? Damn. If I knew he had that much power, I'd have voted twice.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thing is - even if you buy into everything regarding climate change - there's no way that anything Trump has done in the last year and a half could have in any way altered the entire planet to even ASSIST in the creation of a hurricane.

What did he do, go out and boil the oceans? Damn. If I knew he had that much power, I'd have voted twice.

Well, George Bush conjured up Katrina, so those Republicans are way powerful. I'm not sure how any of the progs thinks they can compete with someone who controls the climate and weather.

This_person

Their argument seems to be that because he "denies" "settled science" (both of which are completely false statements), he makes it harder to do anything about it (which, as I stated, the US is doing more than any other country, so that is also untrue), therefore he is complicit in the creation of future hurricanes (which, is also false as they have said both an increase AND a decrease in hurricanes could be caused by "climate change" - so they can't even decide if it's a driver or not).

Not a single part of their argument holds water (pun intended).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"You can prevent hurricanes by voting Democrat! Republicans KILL with their hurricanes, so vote for us and you'll never have to DIE!"

:thewave: