Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep aid that works!

ZMA
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Is there a certain % or some sort of measurement on that oil? Is 1 brand better than the other? I see it for sale at different places that we travel to. I've been tempted to buy some and try it out. Haven't pulled the trigger as of yet.
    The brand I use is through one of my distributors. Even wholesale, it is expensive ($30 for 30 -10mg gels). Since Super Snouts is labeled for dogs, they recommend one gel cap per 50-100 lbs of body weight once or twice a day. I take one or two at bedtime and it usually helps me sleep a solid 5 or 6 hours (until I have to pee!). They are thc and gmo free. The market is saturated with new hemp/cbd products coming out all the time and like everything else, all claim theirs is the best. Since it is convenient, I will stick with this brand but I am pretty sure, the other products out there are just as good.

Having tried a few prescriptions my doc gave me and Benedryl for sleep, I like these best because I don't wake up groggy.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Members who have read this thread: 56