Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh Will Be on the Supreme Court; Merrick Garland Will Not

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    Merrick Garland wasn’t even given a vote.
    You and some of your Fellow Democrats should protest that.

I suggest you stand together and block the train tracks approaching Union Station!

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    The Supreme Court tells us whatís the law every June. They vote on the hot button issues. Thatís why the Kennedy for Kavanaugh trade is not fair. Garland for Kennedy is more equitable.
    I'm not sure if you are aware, but the seat Garland was nominated to fill was not Kennedy's. It was Scalia's. If you are accurate in your thinking (spoiler alert, you are not) and if you are not hypocritical in your thinking (spoiler alert, you are not), you would have been very against Mr. Obama nominating Garland for Scalia, because Obama should have nominated a strong originalist/conservative to fill that spot.

I mean, if you are worried about "balance" and what type of seat is being filled, you would have thought that. You only think it should be that when it favors your ideology, not any other ideology, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 44