Bush set to open oil reserve

Toxick

Splat
sleuth said:
Kerry claims Bush is playing politics before the election

:yikes: OH
:yikes: MY
:yikes: GOD

An election year candidate ... PLAYING POLITICS?!

NOT THAT!

And I contend that Kerry is playing politics by claiming that Bush is playing politics.

Now put that in your oversized Herman Munster boots and walk on it.

SamSpade

Right. And while the Dems cry foul over past tax cuts from Bush, the majority of them voted FOR one yesterday.

As one morning DJ put it, they're all whores.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sam...

...isn't that a bit harsh?

Not one single member of the House or Senate would be there without the majority support of their constituents.

Does that make us pimps or johns?

Larry Gude said:
...isn't that a bit harsh?

Not one single member of the House or Senate would be there without the majority support of their constituents.

Does that make us pimps or johns?
More like Ned Beatty.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
sooooeeeeeeeeee.....

...ouch.

In any event we do face a ####ed up oil situation. We are not adding refinery capacity. There are disruptions in flow from Valenzuela to Iraq.

I was quoted $1.50 a gallon for a 42,000 gallon contract yesterday for oil I paid $.75 a gallon for 12 months ago.

A release of the strategic reserve will serve to shore up inventories which is why, low inventories, prices are going through the roof. But it will only keep things moderate if we have a mild winter.

SamSpade

Larry Gude said:
...ouch.

In any event we do face a ####ed up oil situation. We are not adding refinery capacity. There are disruptions in flow from Valenzuela to Iraq.

Whatsa matter, Fernando not making enough "natural gas" eating refried beans?

Last I heard, he was pitching AGAIN, but in a Mexican league.